Re: What are YOU watching tonite/this weekend?

Scratch that, I'm actually watching The Poughkeepsie Tapes tonight. I'm hoping it's good.

Scavenger of Human Sorrow wrote:

^ The Black Christmas remake needs to burn in hell for eternity.

http://i.qkme.me/353ljn.jpg

^ I know you like the remake, why are telling me again for? I respect your opinion for liking the movie smile Why can't you respect my opinion and not liking the movie? If you can't respect my opinion, I'd rather you don't reply to my posts.

Last edited by Scavenger of Human Sorrow (2012-09-08 19:24:35)

If someone is going to watch Black Christmas (remake) and you tell it needs to burn in hell for eternity do not expect that someone who loves that movie wouldn't respond you like I did.Your coment about this movie is than unnecessary and unimportant.

Play nice, boys.  Agree to disagree. wink

If my comment is 'unnecessary' and 'unimportant' then I'd prefer you don't reply to my posts, I don't need you on my back about my own opinion.

(if there is/was any way of blocking you, so I couldn't see your posts then I would)

Scavenger of Human Sorrow wrote:

Why can't you respect my opinion and not liking the movie? If you can't respect my opinion, I'd rather you don't reply to my posts.

Your opinion is expressed insulting.I reacted like this because of your carelessness to others who like this movie,especially to some who is first time watching it.You are funny trying to edit your previous post,I would be ashamed in your place.Now back off http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/legacy/images/smilies/puke.gif

just got three christopher titus comedy shows

5th annual end of the world tour
norman rockwell is bleeding
love is evol

^ I changed the original comment for your pleasure.

Sorry.

Than I'll also excuse for my rudeness.Sorry mate smile

No harm done man, you're excused smile

Glad we worked it out.

LoudLon wrote:

Play nice, boys.  Agree to disagree. wink

My thoughts exactly mate.

Alone In The Dark on VHS sir yes sir. Poor babies are vanishing slowly but I still like them, VHS quality is way nice IMO. Been a long while I didn't check them out [been too long actually] and I got a bunch of very cool stuff in this format
Next's gonna be Joyride 1 which as I remember is cool too. smile

Finally watching The Walking Dead season 2 big_smile

^^^
OHH damn good fun to watch it is.

You should check them out. If you have netflix you can get them in the mail. Really funny and mostly cheezy which is what I love.

Chomper wrote:

^ That was a cool one. I've barely seen any episodes of the show though.

I'm in a Sci-Fi vibe now so I'll watch myself the amazing CARGO. Great movie.

I'm watching V/H/S tonight, I'll let you folks what my thoughts are afterwords.

Prometheus after I watch the Sons of Anarchy's premier.

Last edited by Ms.Gorefiend (2012-09-12 18:40:36)

The new Sons is on tonight???  Wow, I had no idea.  LOVE that show.  I put it right up there with Breaking Bad and The Walking Dead as among the very best on TV right now.

EDIT -- crap, it was on last night.  I didn't even realize the new season was starting.  Luckily, I know where I can DL a copy. big_smile

It was on last night, but I didn't catch it then. Yeah, it's an awesome show. I'm not that into Breaking Bad. My husband loves it though.

They say it's coming out the 14th but the cinema here is starting to show it tonight.Guess I'm lucky.
RESIDENT EVIL RETRIBUTION
So guess where I'm going tonight???
Can't wait. And that'll be cool to see Rain and all the others that died in previous ones back.

Blood Trails (2006)
Not impressed....  could have been good. loose story line, too much girl riding bike too fast going nowhere. i think she probably just rode around an acre of land in the forest the whole movie - back and forth. and action (gore) way too far apart with lack of good content in between.
weird ending.

Tonight it's: The Loved Ones.

Been waiting for this one to come out on DVD for a while. I've heard mostly good things about this film, so hoping it's a winner.

^^^
Hahahaha wow, that's EXCACTLY the one I got myself yesterday.
And I can't wait to see it. Read a bunch of very positive reviews about it so can't wait to see it. I'll start it up in a few.

^
I watched it. Good movie but it didn't blow mr away. The clear and most positive aspect for me was Lola's character though.