Re: What are YOU watching tonite/this weekend?

I am about to watch Night of the living Dead (the original) and then the 1990 remake.
I have never seen the remake of this film and it has been 15+ years since I've seen the original, so I figured I'd watch that one first to refresh my memory.

The only thing I can really remember about the movie was that I was watching it on TV and afterwords they showed  a parody of the movie called 'Night of the living bread!' LOL :-)

Last edited by Darnell (2011-03-21 20:26:04)

I had a VHS of Night back in the early nineties that had 'Bread as an after-credit bonus feature.  Funny stuff.

I'm torn between Horror of Dracula and The Changeling, with George C. Scott.  I've seen The Changeling many times before and love it, it's just been a long time since I last saw it. 

But I've never seen Horror of Dracula, and am ashamed to say that Hammer Horror is one of my genre weak points.

Decisions, decisions...

Tonight I'll probably pop in Carnival of Souls depending on if I'm too tired or not.

LoudLon wrote:

I had a VHS of Night back in the early nineties that had 'Bread as an after-credit bonus feature.  Funny stuff.

I'm torn between Horror of Dracula and The Changeling, with George C. Scott.  I've seen The Changeling many times before and love it, it's just been a long time since I last saw it. 

But I've never seen Horror of Dracula, and am ashamed to say that Hammer Horror is one of my genre weak points.

Decisions, decisions...

Horror of Dracula is a great iconic film...furthermore I can't believe there is I movie I have seen that you haven't...booyaaa!!! big_smile tongue

Need to re-watch The Keep tonight to finish my review.  Then a little college b-ball over the weekend.

Another Reb-FUCKING-Brown movie night here in the house!

You'd think Reb could change it up and maybe hook up with Green, or even Blue, for that matter, for once.

Or did I read that incorrectly?  big_smile

The Creature wrote:

Tonight I'll probably pop in Carnival of Souls depending on if I'm too tired or not.

The black and white version is incredible, not so great in colour

^^^
Spot on

A horror movie: Live Animals, and college b-ball.

Not sure yet!

I'm watching screeners for KDK12, my website. Up next is Gun Town, and then I have about 60 shorts to get through. What we do for our obsessions... smile

Watched the horror alien-invasion movie Skyline and it wasn't what I expected it to be, so I'm gonna watch Freddy Vs, Jason.

if i can find a copy i'm super excited to see Amer, only just read about it but sounds incredible,

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1426352/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaEKIgHr1_0

Docteur Génessier wrote:
The Creature wrote:

The black and white version is incredible, not so great in colour

There's a color version???

I'll be watching Wishmaster tonight.

I need to watch the dvr'd Scream Of The Banchee and I have a movie around here someplace called Shredder, its about an axe murderer after snowboarders.

Heh.  Watched Scream of the Banshee last night on SyFy with my nephew Sammy.  Not bad for a STC flick but man, poor Lauren Holly...she's really fallen a long way since the days of Picket Fences.

I'm going on a brief AFI's 100 Movies 100 Years binge. I had just watched Close Encounters of the Third Kind. Up next (after Animation Domination) is High Noon and Raging Bull.

I saw Sucker Punch last night...

8213 Gacy House: I've heard nothing but good things about this flick on this site. Next sat it's a must see.

Underdog wrote:

8213 Gacy House: I've heard nothing but good things about this flick on this site. Next sat it's a must see.

just watched it the other day was great!
Having a few friends over tomorrow. Thinking bout watching some evil dead's and the walking dead. Wouldn't mind a few movie suggestions either. smile

I plant to find a way to watch all my favorite childhood movies:

Python
Head of the Family
Carnivore
Evil Toons
Hell's Highway
The Mangler
Evil Ed
Uncle Sam

These are the bottom of the Blockbuster barrel, folks.

^ fun

Feeling like watching Bubba Ho tep one of these days

Going to watch Imprint & House that dripped blood.