Topic: 7,000 Votes and Counting on Top Horror Films

So I just setup the new top Horror films and frankly its not even remotely done yet  and in just over 5 days we have had 7,003 horror films rated in our database. that is one hell of an impressive amount of voting!

The latest updates I made include the ability to connect and vote with facebook or twitter whcih means more people can vote who are shy and dont want to join the boards for whatever insane reason.

Voting once again is done here http://www.horror-movies.ca/top-horror- … ?date=2010 if your using twitter or facebook you dont get a cool MorgueSpace but you do get to vote vote vote... and vote some more.

Tks to everyone who is using the new system and remember to vote for your favorites for 2010!! Big end of year editorial coming based on YOUR votes.

Re: 7,000 Votes and Counting on Top Horror Films

And a big HM welcome to all the Facebookers and Twitteratti who are browsing big_smile

indeed its great to be able to allow our facebook and twitter friends to vote!

Glad lots of people are voting. It's a great new system thats already introduced me to new horror movies that I had previously never heard of.

There are also movies that I had forgotten about and plan on seeing again.

I like it because there are a lot of lesser known movies that don't have any votes and just one vote gets them up there!  I actually told a few of my friends to vote and I think they're going to do it soon (I'm going to threaten them to join the board or suffer the wrath of zombie Macho)

im with you guys. I am finding alot of great flicks to see based entirely on what your guys vote for. The top 10 is very usefull for finding films I forgot about.