Re: George A. Romeros Diary of the Dead!

Romero was fine from the get go.. I guess he just collapsed from all the hardwork.. Hes fine and shooting has began.. I'm beginning to wonder if he wasn't in any kind of health trouble but just used that as a reason to cancel his appearances and get rolling on his next film..

As for the children zombies I think Romero has put children zombies in almost all his films.. Theres the little girl in Night, the kids at the helipad in Dawn, and the little boy in Land..

as another update I am working on setting up an interview with George Romero and a set visit for Diary of the Dead. The folks making the movie contacted me and I will do my best to make it happen and get everyone some great tidbits.

Ididn't know he was ill

*edit* I didn't mean to jump the wagon............. I never heard before

Last edited by DemonToSome (2006-10-20 21:25:12)

interesting..I can't to see

Meh, that would be awesome! I really hope that works out for you or should I say all of us.

indeed.. one of my local writers will get to do the coverage. He is a huge romero fan and will do a great job. We will all enjoy his coverage I am sure smile

sickf**k wrote:

no not really its more like a prequel then a sequel

I always looked at it like NOTLD was the beginning of the outbreak. Thats why I said earlier I thought Diary would come between NOTLD and Dawn.
So Diary of the Dead will be like a day or so before NOTLD?

I would imagine its probably starting maybe a day or two before NOTLD and then continues through the timeframe Night occured.

Last edited by thegoldensimatar (2006-10-27 21:07:22)

Yea I don't think they will go into specifics but I'm guessing it will run somewhat along the same time that NOTLD took place..