Topic: Indiana Jones 5.

The latest I've seen on this subject is 2009,but being a fan of the series I had to ask this question.
If there were an fifth  Indiana Jones movie without Harrison Ford would you see it?
Me personally I wouldn't,there are some franchises were whoever played a certain role it wouldn't make a difference(I.E. TCM Leatherface)because they have no dialogue and their face is covered.
But to me making an Indiana Jones movie without Harrison Ford is like making an Escape from movie without Kurt Russell or an Alien movie without Sigourney Weaver.
What are your thoughts?

Re: Indiana Jones 5.

A Indiana Jones movie without Harrison Ford?? What the Fuck

No. Not a chance. They've already done the young Indy thing, it sucked. They've also already shown us that his son, he sucked too. And just the very thought of someone else play Indy himself...unbearable.

No way would I watch an Indy movie without him. He is Indiana. If they make a similar type of movie with another actor and call it something else (e.g. The Mummy) then yeah cos I like the genre but not an "Indiana Jones" movie.

Harrison Ford is old. A new IJ should not be made. At least not with him. On the other hand, IJ is Ford and Ford is IJ. And they should wait at least 20-30 years until replacing him. Hopefully, he will be forgotten until then.