Topic: A cannibal story

I wrote it today for a contest on indihorror.org

Here's the story:
http://theswollencorpse.blogspot.com/20 … cures.html

Re: A cannibal story

Not your best, but it's not bad ethier, and i appreciate it's short which is hard to write in detail . still as always i have no problems visualising it, you always have me doing that when i read your stuff which is a sign to me of a good writer and you have dark humour.Keep it up Sam, you're good smile

I really like this story. my only criticism would be to add a sense of desperation to keep the business afloat and more hidden resentment between the two men that they are trying to overcome with the camping trip... but other than that I feel its a original story that you did a fantastic job on..
and dont get me wrong. I think the story works the way it is .. but if you added more to the elements I stated above I know it would really improve this good story

Awesome!  smile  Didn't expect the twist, but it was right there.  Very cool.

Thanks MOH, wolf, and ghost.

MOH another friend said almost the exact same thing. But one of the criteria for the contest was dark humor. So I wanted it to be a little silly so I wanted Ryan’s lack of conscious to be from his culinary obsession and not animosity. Your both right though and I definitely rushed it and could have developed the characters and ending more.

Check out the contest it’s on Indihorror.org