Topic: What game(s) are you playing?

Post whatever game you're currently playing allot. Computer, console, web game, portable... whatever it may be.

Im playing Deadspace 1 and a flash game called Happy Wheels.

Last edited by pR1m3vil (2011-02-16 18:49:11)

Re: What game(s) are you playing?

Currently playing Alien vs. Predator and Need For Speed Shift. Both on PS3.

XBox 360.  As usual playin Madden.  Recently beat Undead Nightmare.  Ordered Batman Arkham Asylum and looking forward to that.

Mrs. Thumb and her 4 daughters  lol

Ghostseeker wrote:

XBox 360.  As usual playin Madden.  Recently beat Undead Nightmare.  Ordered Batman Arkham Asylum and looking forward to that.

I loved Undead Nightmare. Gotta love any game that involves Zombies and Bigfoots LOL

I just bought Marvel Vs Capcom 3 but am very much deep into playing Dead Space 2 (i'm slowly going through it so I don't get burnt out on it like I did the first one).

Suspiria_89 wrote:
Ghostseeker wrote:

I loved Undead Nightmare. Gotta love any game that involves Zombies and Bigfoots LOL

It was a lotta fun...fairly easy, and cool with the extra missions.  Liked tryin to get the horses.  Felt bad for killin the Bigfoots though.  Oh...of course loved killin the Zombies.

Last edited by Ghostseeker (2011-02-15 03:04:44)

black ops and the killzone 3 open beta on ps3........i'm trying to save my pennies for dead space 2, but it's not happening! hmm

and i've just bought my kids a ps2 so i'm revisiting silent hill 2.........just making my way through the spooky apartment buildings! yikes         and i've still got 3 and 4 too come!!

undead nightmare was a blast.........quite literally! lol
i too, didn't really want to shoot big foot...........it was like taking a shotgun to 'harry' from harry and the hendersons! sad

Last edited by twistedsista (2011-02-15 08:34:39)

since i love downloadable games more than retail games i'm playing the following dowload games from psn

bionic commando rearmed 2
stacked
explodemon
dead space extraction
angry birds
pixeljunk shooter (can't wait for part 2)

Last edited by daxter (2011-02-15 09:28:29)

twistedsista wrote:

black ops and the killzone 3 open beta on ps3

No shite, everytime I log on there's good old twisty playing black ops lol

GT5
Bloody well stuck on last race of IA-10

LMAO! it's true, what can i say............it's like digital crack to me! big_smile

hello my name is twistedsista and i'm addicted to call of duty.............and red bull! lol

None.  My xbox crashed on me last week, gonna take a month to get it back from being serviced. 

But when I do play it's almost always Left 4 Dead 2 Versus mode on 360 Live.

I think I'm the only person in the world that thinks COD is over rated.

MacheteMassacre wrote:

Nope, I feel the same. They aren't bad games imo, im just not a fan of military first person shooters.

Last edited by pR1m3vil (2011-02-15 14:07:55)

MacheteMassacre wrote:

nah mate........there are plenty of people who aren't too keen. lol
i just have a good group of friends on there and we have a laugh wink

Maybe that's what I'm missing. I could launch into why I think so, but if I play it, I'm just jumping into a game hoping to find a good group of people, but it never works. Always a bunch of choads.

Dead Space 2...game is so awesome...just wish it was longer...or more open ended...now that would be killer!

twistedsista wrote:

LMAO! it's true, what can i say............it's like digital crack to me! big_smile

hello my name is twistedsista and i'm addicted to call of duty.............and red bull! lol

I'll be checking on you in about an hour wink

twistedsista wrote:
MacheteMassacre wrote:

nah mate........there are plenty of people who aren't too keen. lol
i just have a good group of friends on there and we have a laugh wink

Yep...that's it.  I too think COD is not the greatest game.  Ok, but was kinda a let down with all the hype.  Black Ops is the first one I remember playin...may have played a different COD years ago.  I don't play live though.  Think if I played live and had a good roup it might rock.  Kinda like playin on my own though...it's kinda an escape form the world.

Just got Arkham Asylum...lookin forward to that.  Cmae with 3D glasses?  Wasn't expecting that.

Hey Ghostseeker, i also have Have Arkham Asylum with the glasses and strangely enough, I've found that those are the only glasses that work with it. I tried using several different pairs of glasses, but it looks like they switched the green and magenta on the other eye. It works alright, but I found myself mostly playing it in 2D.

MacheteMassacre wrote:

Hey Ghostseeker, i also have Have Arkham Asylum with the glasses and strangely enough, I've found that those are the only glasses that work with it. I tried using several different pairs of glasses, but it looks like they switched the green and magenta on the other eye. It works alright, but I found myself mostly playing it in 2D.

Thanks for the info...yeah, think my head would explode with 3D too long.  Tried it for a bit.  Did you like it?  Cool game?

morguex wrote:
twistedsista wrote:

black ops and the killzone 3 open beta on ps3

No shite, everytime I log on there's good old twisty playing black ops :lol:

GT5
Bloody well stuck on last race of IA-10

Plan on picking up GT5 soon. The GT games are some of the most addicting ever made.

Ghostseeker wrote:
MacheteMassacre wrote:

Thanks for the info...yeah, think my head would explode with 3D too long.  Tried it for a bit.  Did you like it?  Cool game?

I love AA. Can't wait for the sequel.

Last thing I played was Black Op's. Kinda got stuck and gave up on it for awile.

I got a third of the way through Undead Nightmare and gave up on it also lol. I'm bad about doing that.

I'm really bad about looking up the walk throughs and using them to get through games.  Didn't do it with Black Ops, but have with others.  Before Halloween I got 4 cheap games from Amazon and used the cheats to get through em.  I just like getting through games, don't like bein stuck.  Hate runnin around rooms to find what to do.

My all time favorite series is Splinter Cell.  By far.  The last was the lamest though.