Re: What game(s) are you playing?

I was out of the loop for a while, so what I'm doin' is...
-just finished SW Force Unleashed
-Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core
-Silent Hill: ørigins
-The Conduit
-and mostly Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

I've been playing...

-the new Mortal Kombat... which is bad ass!
-Lego Batman.. I still prefer the Lego Indiana Jones
-Ive been randomly playing my Left 4 Dead

and now that I have the ps3 also, I really want to dl/buy and replay the Silent Hills(1-4) and Portal. Also really looking forward to Arkham City!!

IckiMikki wrote:

I've been playing...

-the new Mortal Kombat... which is bad ass!
-Lego Batman.. I still prefer the Lego Indiana Jones
-Ive been randomly playing my Left 4 Dead

and now that I have the ps3 also, I really want to dl/buy and replay the Silent Hills(1-4) and Portal. Also really looking forward to Arkham City!!

Hell yea, Lego Batman! And Arkham City looks awesome too. Mr. Freeze, Calendar Man, Two Face, Catwoman..:O Can't wait!

I know!!!! Super excited. I haven't been playing Lego Batman much lately. I need to. The Lego games are fun as hell! Arkham City is gonna be the SHIIIIIT!:D

marvel ultimate alliance with my 4 year old smile He loves playing Iron Man!

Meh wrote:

marvel ultimate alliance with my 4 year old smile He loves playing Iron Man!

How do you do this all with a 4 year old!! big_smile Kudos to you! My 4 yr old has been begging me to buy him some games.. So far I've downloaded the demos to Iron Man, Superman and Spiderman and it keeps him busy:):) Lol.

I've gone retro.  Been playing a lot of Road Rash 2 on my Sega emulator.

Alternating between Dead Space 2 and Borderlands Xbox 360

LoudLon wrote:

I've gone retro.  Been playing a lot of Road Rash 2 on my Sega emulator.

me too i just payed $3.63 for a used copy of  sonics ultimate genesis collection and i can now play one of my favourite series streets of rage 1-3. not to mention all 6 genesis sonic the hedgehog.

Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, and waiting for LA Noire.

Last edited by Suspiria_89 (2011-05-15 12:50:58)

L.A. Noire. It's amazing.

Also, trying to get to the mall, because a little birdy told me the game store there has a 3DO.

I'm playing Brink & LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean, until L.A Noire is released.

I introduced a few of my girlfriends to House of the Dead 2 & 3 last night.... I think they're hooked.... I've never heard them yell "die mutherfucker die!!" before.... lol

Playing L.A. Noire right now....so much better than I thought it would ever be

I'm waiting for L.A. Noire this Friday, but I was playing Fallout New Vegas eariler, just for the DLC that was out today, I bought it. It's better than the awful Dead Money, but it's still very...boring and unintresting.

Ghostseeker wrote:

I'm really bad about looking up the walk throughs and using them to get through games.

I do the same thing. I did it with GTA 4, when you had to deliver cars through text messages.

But i'm recently playing the new Mortal Kombat and Black Ops! big_smile

Speaking of GTA IV, I have been playing that on my new 4GB 360. After I complete that I'll start The Ballad Of Gay Tony, then Lost and The Damned. I got The Complete Edition that comes with 3 games and I might get Forza 3 or LEGO Batman after I complete that or get the money.

Is Forza 3 any good?

Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War; Civilization IV; and replaying, Dark Fall: The Journal.

GTA 4 , I can not stop playing this game

Tripod wrote:

Speaking of GTA IV, I have been playing that on my new 4GB 360. After I complete that I'll start The Ballad Of Gay Tony, then Lost and The Damned. I got The Complete Edition that comes with 3 games and I might get Forza 3 or LEGO Batman after I complete that or get the money.

Is Forza 3 any good?

I prefer Forza 2, thought it was a better overall game. But then again, if you want a Forza with a Community, you'd be best off with Forza 3.

Fallout: New Vegas and COD: Black Ops (Escalation Map Pack - Call of the Dead)

-deadmanwalkin

Got a cool new board game called "Mansions of Madness" from the makers of Arkham Horror...very HP Lovecraft....very cool...

I play a lot of Resident Evil 4 on the playstation 2. I love this game....I've beat it like five times. LOL

Just beat Arkham Asylum for the second time.  Fun game.