Re: What game(s) are you playing?

Goldeneye and WWF No Mercy on the N64. I really want to get Resident Evil 2, but it's out of my price range. sad

I've been playing Cabela's Dangerous Hunts, Ultimate Alliance 2, Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, and Sega Gensis back and forth recently.

running from lusty grannies! hmm

Today we had a water balloon toss game w/the kids I work with in the Summer.

Limbo! You guys have to check it out...I downloaded it from PSN.

An online game called Totem Destroyer 2.

I'm totally hooked.

Hide the sausage. lol

Decided I'm going back to the beginning.  Playin all the Splinter Cells.  Just found out the ones from XBox, play on the 360 as well, so starting with the first one.  My favorite series.  First one was definitely the hardest too, and there weren't as many saves as there are now.

*  Well didn't take long to realize that won't work.  I knew the XBox and 360 controllers were different.  I didn't expect there to be some moves on the XBox game, in the 360 console, with a 360 controller you couldn't do.  sad  So, maybe I'll just do the last two that were made for 360.

Last edited by Ghostseeker (2011-07-22 00:53:47)

Played Marvel Vs Capcom 3. It's awesome to see characters like Super Skrull, Shuma-Gorath, and Deadpool appear.

for anyone playing Mortal Komabat at the mo.......some cool new dlc will be available early next month

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaSBkBDcepM

kind of wish they'd gone with a more old school look for him, but still cool none the less! wink

hellrat wrote:

Hide the sausage. lol

^^ ranked #1 on the world scoreboard wink big_smile

House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return for Wii, I love those old arcade shooters.

twistedsista wrote:

for anyone playing Mortal Komabat at the mo.......some cool new dlc will be available early next month

kind of wish they'd gone with a more old school look for him, but still cool none the less! wink

Wow...I hadn't heard about this.  How can something be so awesome yet so stupid at the same time?  Very interesting.

twistedsista wrote:

I'm a HUGE fan of both... I came a little when I seen this!:) how awesome!

^^^ LOL   add me if ya like..........we'll have a girlie brawl! wink

Ghostseeker wrote:

Wow...I hadn't heard about this.  How can something be so awesome yet so stupid at the same time?  Very interesting.

we have to take pleasure in the little thing ghosty! smile

Very true.  smile

Ghostseeker wrote:

Decided I'm going back to the beginning.  Playin all the Splinter Cells.  Just found out the ones from XBox, play on the 360 as well, so starting with the first one.  My favorite series.  First one was definitely the hardest too, and there weren't as many saves as there are now.

I'm back baby!  Started replaying the first one today.  smile

IckiMikki wrote:
twistedsista wrote:

I'm a HUGE fan of both... I came a little when I seen this!:) how awesome!

Wow,How should I take that last sentence? lol

Hide and seek with the dust pan...im losing.....

TW PGA tour '12

Beat Splinter Cell one, now I started two.

Playing in a disc golf tourney at 9, and I'm feeling good.

Ghostseeker wrote:

Beat Splinter Cell one, now I started two.

Beat Pandora Tomorrow.

Now on to Chaos Theory.

Started playing 'Silent Hill Homecoming' last night, and i must admit i'm pleasantly surprised by it.

Yes the combat system is awful.......slow and unresponsive at times, and most of the 'combat' is taking place in tight, claustrophobic corridors, so your ability to roll and dodge is hindered greatly........this lead to a little bit of frustration and swearing at one point! lol

But on the plus side.......it's creepy as hell! yikes  I find myself standing outside a room muttering 'I don't wanna go in there......i really don't wanna go in there!'  lol

Well i recon ill post the games i cant stop playin! Tiger woods 12...i love golf....And Medal of Honor, i think it way better than COD, black ops just sucked, but Modern warfare are good games, they look cartoony compared to MOH but the online play is freakin AWESOME! Oh and i finished Zombie Nation which was ok little repetitive but killing thousands of zombies with different guns is always fun bwahahahahahaha