Re: What game(s) are you playing?

working on both crysis 2 and bulletstorm.

Ghostseeker wrote:
Ghostseeker wrote:

Beat Splinter Cell one, now I started two.

Beat Pandora Tomorrow.

Now on to Chaos Theory.

Done with Chaos theory.  Awesome game.

Now I'm at an interesting point...I have Double Agent for both XBox and 360.  I haven't played the XBox version for years, and didn't play it many times from what I remember.  Played the 360 version a few times.  I musta got the 360 right around the time when Double Agent came out, so I ended up having each version for each system.  I seem to remember there was a difference between the two.

So, going to play the XBox version of Double Agent next.  The 360 version is a Collectors Edition...and will hope to play that after.  These are the games where it was still a stealth game.

Last edited by Ghostseeker (2011-08-17 01:07:11)

I was pulled into creating a dummy fb account so I could play Zombie Lane.

I haven't played in weeks but have thought about it.

I have been playing an xbox live game called Bastion.

Just finished the Undead Nightmare DLC for Red Dead Redemption. VERY good!!

z3r0c00l wrote:

Just finished the Undead Nightmare DLC for Red Dead Redemption. VERY good!!

Agreed. I got it when it came out (or when they had a sale on it, I forget).

I was going to continue with the story afterward but got busy.

Definitely worth whatever I paid for it.

PSN game Limbo -- Me and some friends beat it Saturday night.

Vampy finally got me to play 'Angry Birds.'  This is after Lon got me to play the Totem Destroyers game for 3 hours. (By the way Lon, I beat the game smile  )  These simple games are really addictive.

Better watch out for Dragon Fly then... smile

tarrbot wrote:

Better watch out for Dragon Fly then... smile

Is it like South Park's 'Heroin Hero?'  lol

Going through Battlefield Bad Company 1 and 2 again, also doing some Portal co-op. I quit games for about four months, so now I got some catching up to do.

Ghostseeker wrote:
Ghostseeker wrote:
Ghostseeker wrote:

Beat Splinter Cell one, now I started two.

Beat Pandora Tomorrow.

Now on to Chaos Theory.

Now I'm at an interesting point...I have Double Agent for both XBox and 360.  I haven't played the XBox version for years, and didn't play it many times from what I remember.  Played the 360 version a few times.  I musta got the 360 right around the time when Double Agent came out, so I ended up having each version for each system.  I seem to remember there was a difference between the two.

So, going to play the XBox version of Double Agent next.  The 360 version is a Collectors Edition...and will hope to play that after.  These are the games where it was still a stealth game.

Ok, beat Double Agent for Xbox, but played it on the 360.  Next I will play Double Agent for the 360, on the 360.  Been interesting to play all these back to back.  This will be the first 360 Splinter Cell game I've played since I started doing this.  Want to see how different Double Agent is for the Xbox, vs Double Agent for the 360, though I played, or will play, them all on the 360.

^^ flippin' heck ghosty......you're smashing through these games! smile

finished with Silent Hill Homecoming.......it had it's creepy moments, but nowhere near as good as it's predecessors.

Picked up Blur the other day secondhand......it's like mario kart but with real cars! lol

Ghostseeker wrote:
Ghostseeker wrote:
Ghostseeker wrote:

Beat Pandora Tomorrow.

Now on to Chaos Theory.

Ok, beat Double Agent for Xbox, but played it on the 360.  Next I will play Double Agent for the 360, on the 360.  Been interesting to play all these back to back.  This will be the first 360 Splinter Cell game I've played since I started doing this.  Want to see how different Double Agent is for the Xbox, vs Double Agent for the 360, though I played, or will play, them all on the 360.

Beat Double Agent for 360 last night.  Just started Conviction.  Last one...and this one moved away from being a stealth game.

Just going through some randomness currently. Back To The Future: The Game ep1, Blue Toad Murder Files ep1, Bioshock 2 multiplayer. Patienlty awaiting Dead Island and Resistance 3!

i downloaded the multiplayer beta for Resistance 3 yesterday........it's good fun!

and there's a welsh seaside map! smile

phone tag its getting old fast

Freaking Angry Birds.  G'damn adictive.

twistedsista wrote:

i downloaded the multiplayer beta for Resistance 3 yesterday........it's good fun!

and there's a welsh seaside map! smile

I was gonna enter that R3 beta, but I got to much on my plate at the moment. Picked up the new(-ish now) Medal of Honor today. I do wish they were able to keep the enemy MP as "Taliban" as opposed to "OpFor", but I can see where people are comming from being offended by that. I just hate censorship of any kind.

^^ It's out next week anyway......I've decided to treat myself to it, after the shitty time i've been having lately! It might cheer me up a bit! lol

For anyone with a ps3 -

Telltale took us back to the adventures of Marty McFly and Doc Brown with their Back to the Future adventure games, and now, you can get the entire first episode completely free.

From now until September 27th, the first of the five episodes of BTTF is free for anybody with a PSN account to download. So if you don't have the game already, go grab it!

source - http://mediamindfield.com/2011/09/02/go … -for-free/

wink

I've been playing Borderlands, daily, for about 6 months now. I wish I could live there.

twistedsista wrote:

^^ It's out next week anyway......I've decided to treat myself to it, after the shitty time i've been having lately! It might cheer me up a bit! lol

For anyone with a ps3 -

Telltale took us back to the adventures of Marty McFly and Doc Brown with their Back to the Future adventure games, and now, you can get the entire first episode completely free.

From now until September 27th, the first of the five episodes of BTTF is free for anybody with a PSN account to download. So if you don't have the game already, go grab it!

source - http://mediamindfield.com/2011/09/02/go … -for-free/

wink

I just d/l'ed that first chapter of BTTF! I love Telltale and there episodic games. I believe it's them that are making The Walking Dead game? Not sure, but I think so. I'd check while writing this, but got too many tabs open anyway, and am lazy.

donkey kong, donkey kong  jr., contra 3, super punch out, super metroid, breath of fire 2, and actraiser on the wii virtual console.

Ghostseeker wrote:
Ghostseeker wrote:
Ghostseeker wrote:

Beat Double Agent for 360 last night.  Just started Conviction.  Last one...and this one moved away from being a stealth game.

Ok, beat Conviction.  So beat em all: The Original Splinter Cell, Pandora Tomorrow, Chaos Theory, Double Agent for both Xbox and the 360 (They were quite different) and Conviction.  Played them all on the 360 including the versions for the original Xbox.

My favorites were Chaos Theory and Double Agent for 360.  Though I have a lot of love for the original.

Started this on July 23.  Was fun to play em all in a row.  Love Splinter Cell.  Sam Fisher is the man.  smile

madden 12 demo

Just rented out Driver: San Francisco, so far its pretty badass. Gone back to how it used to be with the first Driver game, except with a new feature. The driving is pretty sweet. smile