Re: What game(s) are you playing?

fallout 3. i dont think I will ever get bored of it.

I'm in a bit of a quandary at the moment...........I can't decided whether to buy Resistance 3 or Dead Island!

Ideally I'd get both.......but that's just not financially viable! lol

I'll solve your dilemma.  Get Dead Island.  Finish it quick...lets say, in a few hours.  Then loan it to me!  big_smile

Playing though Kane and Lynch 2 on Extreme difficulty. Also debating if I want Dead Island or not. I'm so sick of zombies, but this game isn't as mindless and dull as Left 4 Dead and I really like the Fallout/Borderlands RPG elements, being able to upgrade stats and weapons, but I don't know about paying $60 for it. Maybe I'll go with Deux Ex.

Still playing 'Angry Birds.'

Just started The Suffering.  Haven't played it for years.  Playin it on the 360.

Sista and Machete - Think you answered my question from the other Thread.  You inadvertently probably talked me into getting dead Island for my Halloween game.

azathoth wrote:

Still playing 'Angry Birds.'

I'm not allowed to play that anymore. Turns me into......well........an angry bird! lol

Let me know what you think of Dead Island ghosty.......I'm leaning towards Resistance 3 at the moment and planning on picking up DI at a later date (when it's gone down in price! wink  )

Madden 12 for the Xbox 360.  Hopefully I'll be playing Dead Island soon.  Bestbuy.com delayed the shipping of my copy but I got the notice it shipped a few hours ago.  Hopefully by weeks end.

Plugging through Gears 1 on Insane. "Gearing" up for 3 in 2 weeks... yays!!

As I've been posting here, I've been re-playing some original XBox games on the 360.  Just going back to some of my faves.  Just got done with The Suffering.  Been years since I played it, but is was one of my all time favorite games.  Hmmmm....still liked it, but not even close to what I did.  Guess part of the reason may be games keep getting better, so maybe I'm used to more modern games?  Still a good game.

Garden - Let me know what you think of Dead Island.  I'm debating buying that.  What do you think of Madden 12?  I got it and think it's ok.  Graphic wise what you think?  I realize that there is only so much room to improve from 2011 given it will be played on the same systems available for the 2011 version.  Still...almost seems it took a step backwards?

Last game i played was GTA3 (PS2)

Gears of Wars 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Long time coming and totally worth all the long wait.  I even got the Gears of War 3 themed Xbox bundle that came with the system that looks like a bloody cog, two controllers and it came with the 320gb harddrive.  I love it!

Just ordered Dead Island.  Going to skip Arkham City for now.

just got ico/shadow of the colossus collection and i am going to dowload rochard later on today.

Been playing FIFA 12 solidly now since release! Really want Dead Island but going to try and get all the cheevos from FIFA first

L.A. Noire. It is awesome!!! Feel like I'm in a movie, the facial expressions are intense!!

pocket pool. best hand held game ever!