3. Intruder (1989)
4. Halloween (1978)
5. The Burning (1981)
6. American Psycho (1999)
7. Maniac (1980)
8. A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984)
9. Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974)
0. Unhinged (1982)

I Need to look up a few these...looks like im gonna have to dl thought because they are not available unless you wanna pay out the ass on amazon for em.

I can't even find The Mutilator available to dl sad

Interesting list! I saw half of them. I think I'll just watch the rest of them. Guess we share a common interest. smile

Re: Suspiria's Top 100 Slashers of all Time

ChainSaW80 wrote:
Baby_Firefly wrote:

I don't get all the love for 'My Bloody Valentine'. I only saw the remake but the idea is so retard to me 'oo watch out it's a miner dude with a pick axe' ha ha.

Cool list though. Jack Frost ha ha ha loves it.

Sooooo, you pretty much don't like any  70's & 80's Slashers?

I didn't say that....

Lol ok Sus I trust you. I thought if the original was like the remake then it's not worth my time.

Lon does Bloody Valentine have a snowman raping a chick with a carrot? Yeah didn't think so. Oh snap ha ha ha

No, and that's why I like it more than Jack Frost. big_smile

My Bloody Valentine & Happy Birthday To Me are the flicks I'm watching for tonight.

Good slasher double feature. big_smile

Sus, you and I are like on the same wavelength, I've seen all but like 3 of those movies and agree with the list.

awesome list but I don't get your #1 tho... I know each to their own but are they in order or just a list?

There in order. You don't have to agree with it, it's just my opinion.

I hear ya buddy I was just askin

Where's The Town that Dreaded Sundown [1976]? Come on, don't say you don't like that!?!

Last edited by Laash (2011-03-16 07:40:11)

I dig The Town That Dreaded Sundown quite a bit, but I wouldn't call it a slasher film.  More a straight thriller; that the killer wore a mask is beside the point.  My two cents.

Laash wrote:

Where's The Town that Dreaded Sundown [1976]? Come on, don't say you don't like that!?!

I really didn't care much for it...almost like a more serious episode of Dukes of Hazard that drags on for a long ass time. Didn't totaly hate it or anything, just not my cup of tea.

ChainSaW80 wrote:
Laash wrote:

I really didn't care much for it...almost like a more serious episode of Dukes of Hazard that drags on for a long ass time. Didn't totaly hate it or anything, just not my cup of tea.

Exactly how I felt about it. I don't hate it, but I don't think it's anything great. I think the true story behind is interesting, but they didn't do anything with it. I would actually like to see this one be remade.

LoudLon wrote:

No, and that's why I like it more than Jack Frost. big_smile

One day your tastes will mature tongue

Oh, you little ferret.  I was going to say the same thing to you. big_smile

Some great movie on that list, some of them of not even seen,

Also i would recommend Frayed (2007)  it had the Halloween/Black Xmas feel to the  movie
The movie start of with a really nasty bang.

Whole movie was really good, there few twist in turns in the movie, i the last twist shocked the hell out of me!

Great list!