Topic: ToeTag game

Idea-
Post a question about your profile/style/posts that can be found out without stalking.  Apply a ToeTag award to the first person that gets it right.  You can open up a new 'contest' without answering a previous question.

For 103 ToeTags-
What is the name of Vampy's (my wife for you newbies) monkey that likes Mozart?

Re: ToeTag game

Sorry Az I have no idea what JoJo's name is.
Maybe someone else will have a clue hmm

And 103 ToeTags awarded!

Awesome idea, azaroth! for 113 toe tags- Why did I choose Underdog as my avatar?

I haven't got a clue. I don't even know why you've got him tattooed on your left shoulder hmm

LOL ^      Splitting the difference and sending you a whopping 57 toe tags.                                                                      Same Q.

I quote, "...because I have always rooted for the one who fought against all odds, and triumphed in the end."

wink

And the 113 toe tags winner is...Lon!!

Last edited by Underdog (2011-03-14 18:10:26)

Hoowah!

Every single toe tag I have (2343 as I type this) to anyone who knows my middle name.
smile

Reginald ? big_smile

Nope.

Actually, I'll change the question.  This one's too hard.  I don't even have a middle name. lol

So instead...all my toe tags to whoever knows what tattoo I have on my inner right forearm.

an eagle ?

I have a pic of it http://www.woosk.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/i-am-gayer-than-you.jpg

Mistress -- nope.

Swollen -- close.  But not really. lol

Keep in mind, as Az pointed out in the first post, these are questions you can find the answers to based on people's posts.  So, get digging!

Last edited by LoudLon (2011-03-14 19:00:04)

oh you said forearm my bad

Isn't it your daughters name?

And 2,368 toe tags to Cap!

I'll give the five points I get for this post if you can tell me what language it's in. smile

Ancient Sumerian?

probably Chinese, knowing Lon, but it'd be cooler if it were in Esperanto LOL

50 points to who knows my favorite sport smile

gotta be severed head tossing, or maybe - umm - biking?

Right on!

well if you happen to run out of severed heads up there you just let me know, DG  wink

what does my current avatar "do"?  for fitty tt's

Anything immoral and deviant, not to mention lure kiddies away from their parents to eat them?