Re: ToeTag game

^^^ Heyyyyy...that's a nifty idea...

* Bunp *

Earn 500 TT's. Go to the Contest, Events, and Interviews thread and post/vote who you think would win in the most recent Poll: Deadliest Horror Movie Warrior Rd 12.

This is a contest for 10,000 TT's: Who ever gives the best reply to the thread, according to Lon, wins. If you've already posted? You can go back and edit, if you like. Only one winner will be selected. Winner of this contest will be selected, after the eventual winner of the match is voted on, and the thread is closed.

Now go to the Contest, Events, and Interviews thread and post/vote who you think would win in the most recent Poll: Deadliest Horror Movie Warrior Rd 13.

^^^ You heard the man, folks.  Now go vote and post!

I shall defer since I always win.  And in those rare instances I don't win, I kill everyone.  Lon is on, like, his 14th life now?  There can only be one monkey!

God, I'm tired.

Only one monkey I know who can kill us all and get away with it even while eating his own shit stinky finger monky we use to call him in his younger days!!

This is a contest for 10,000 TT's: Who ever gives the best reply to the thread, according to Lon, wins. If you've already posted? You can go back and edit, if you like. Only one winner will be selected. Winner of this contest will be selected, after the eventual winner of the match is voted on, and the thread is closed.

Now go to the Contest, Events, and Interviews thread and post/vote who you think would win in the most recent Poll: Deadliest Horror Movie Warrior Rd 13.

^^
UltraDog, no one is ever going to beat your contributions, even if they tried.  Reminds me, I'm now a full week behind in my obligations.  Good thing I have nothing going on today.

azathoth wrote:

^^
UltraDog, no one is ever going to beat your contributions, even if they tried.  Reminds me, I'm now a full week behind in my obligations.  Good thing I have nothing going on today.

I'm not including myself. And if I were; I honestly know there are plenty of other talented writers here who would put me to shame

But, thanks for the props!.

1000 TT's will be awarded to the next member to vote/comment in the, Poll: Deadliest Horror Movie Warrior Rd 14.

^^  Ya still got time.