Topic: call of duty 4 trailer

not a horror game but the trailer is awesome!
http://www.game-reviews.ca/trailer-call … railer.htm

Re: call of duty 4 trailer

im pretty much completely sick of WW2 video games, theres way too many of them and its just so boring now. i tried to play the new Medal of Honor, and usually i like those games, but i couldnt do mope than one mission. they r just pissin me off

I play only Tom Clancy games like Ghost recon its more futurisic but still a lil modern and his Spliter Cell is awesome

To be honest i never played any WW2 games in my entire life. I really can't stand them. Never really floated my boat.

sickf**k wrote:

I play only Tom Clancy games like Ghost recon its more futurisic but still a lil modern and his Spliter Cell is awesome

i was a huge ghost recon addict when it came out.

I love Call of Duty but they need to stop with the WW2 games. They just need to focus on some other war.

I have never played Call of Duty in my life. The only war game i have ever played and loved was Soldier of Fortune for the PC. When i was back in college, a bunch of us in different computer labs would play against each other and we also played Unreal Tournament.

YES!!! Finally a modern COD.  I can't wait for this, it'll probably take over for Ghost Recon: AW2.  I love that game.

the only WW2 game that is really any good is resistance Fall of Man, it based at the time of WW2, but its made completely fictional. its the only one i can stand to play anymore.