Re: 2011 MLB Thread

doesnt matter Blue Jays gonna win tonight and will be 1-0 haha

alien25 wrote:

Unfortunately, there are those knuckleheads who take their sport a little too seriously.  Now these fine fellows can watch their team from the comfort of their prison cells.  Only in LA.

http://www.rgj.com/article/20110401/SPO … |FRONTPAGE

I hate to seeing something like that happen, no matter where.  Their just a bunch of losers, who need to get their own asses handed to them.

-deadmanwalkin

^Yeah, let's hope that they are caught and that they get to put their asses to work daily for years to come.

Poppascotch wrote:
azathoth wrote:
alien25 wrote:

Unfortunately, there are those knuckleheads who take their sport a little too seriously.  Now these fine fellows can watch their team from the comfort of their prison cells.  Only in LA.

http://www.rgj.com/article/20110401/SPO … |FRONTPAGE

And yet Philly fans still get called "cretins" from an incident from 50 years ago... (the snowballs thrown at Santa Claus, who was quite drunk by the way)

Don't forget about the Phillies fan that forced himself to puke on an undercover cop's 11 year old daughter.

http://www.usatoday.com/communities/gam … cops-kid/1

Oh trust me, I hear no end of that, plus the tazered guy.  Last year the Phils had 3.2 million attendees, and 2 incidents get nationwide press.  I'm just tired hearing about how we're so awful and blah blah blah...

Ugghhhh.  Dam Philly fans, they're all a bunch of monkeys.

Last edited by Ghostseeker (2011-04-01 15:03:00)

And they never check their in-boxes wink

And the Phils make 4-0 comeback win in the 8th & 9th!!!!!!

Hoo yeah, baby!

Blue Jays 1-0 in spectacular fashion.... I think so

Dang Flyers!  #$(&(#&$

Jays 2-0....i think so!!! big_smile hahaa

JJ wrote:

Jays 2-0....i think so!!! big_smile hahaa

FACT: Toronto was the highest scoring team last season and J Bautista smacking a league leading 54 HR's sure is nice.                                                                                                                                                                               S.D. Padres won again today vs Cards. Still undefeated.

Last edited by Underdog (2011-04-02 18:21:09)

And the Phils were the 2nd highest scoring team.  Up 2-0 bottom of the 3rd, Cliff Lee looks like he has some juice tonight.

Reds are up 4/zip in the bottom of the 3rd against Milwaukee.  Lervin' it.

Reds win 4/2 over the Brewers.  The first time since '05 they've started a season at 2-0, and only the third time in 20 years.

Last game of the series tomorrow afternoon.  Here's to hoping for a sweep.

And the Phils win!  Lee with 0 walks, 11 K's.  Boo-yah!

does it have to be baseball teams? oh furry simian banana chomping flea hotel , can we include soccer i know i have at least  Hellrat to talk to about that?

wolfman1959 wrote:

does it have to be baseball teams? oh furry simian banana chomping flea hotel , can we include soccer i know i have at least  Hellrat to talk to about that?

Sure why not?

Reds are smoking the Brewers 11-3.  A couple 3 run homers from Brandon Phillips and Ryan Hannigan (Hannigan's second homer of the game), a solo homer from Johnny Gomes, a trio of RBIs.  And we're only in the bottom of the 6th.

Reds + Brewers = SWEEP!

Red + Brewers = sweep = me thinkin if Lon thinks the Reds doin good against the Brew Crew = the reds having a good season = Good luck!  smile

I may have been wrong on discounting the Reds this year.

awwww az ! you went and changed the title for me! i'm touched! ( hugs)

azathoth wrote:

I may have been wrong on discounting the Reds this year.

A 12-3 win over the Brewers leaving them 3-0 for the new season?  It's a possibility. big_smile

wolfman1959 wrote:

awwww az ! you went and changed the title for me! i'm touched! ( hugs)

I feel itchy now.... lol

Of course my fine friend of the altered type!  I'd make it a general sports thread but hockey and b-ball will be over in a bit.  Though hockey is still welcomed.

[edit- screw pro b-ball, it's not even a sport anymore.  It's just a highlight show for a couple of players.]

Last edited by azathoth (2011-04-03 15:36:22)

^  You're just excited Philly got a point today and are tied for first in the East.  smile

Ghostseeker wrote:

^  You're just excited Philly got a point today and are tied for first in the East.  smile

Phhhtttt!  The FlyGuys will be bounced in the 1st round at this level of play.  6 weeks of shiite play at this point, with an occasional good game.  I think 14 points in 20 games?  Blurg.

[edit- and the Phils win for the sweep!]

Last edited by azathoth (2011-04-03 15:57:39)