Re: Jeepers Creepers 3

deadhorse13 wrote:

I'll sit there and pick it apart assuming certain things were done with a hint of perversion behind it.

what does it say of me if this is EXACTLY how I watch EVERY film!?!  LOL

You lick windows or you are perverted?  Or are you a pervert window?  tongue

JJ wrote:
Suspiria_89 wrote:

Love the first and thought the sequel was also good. I wouldn't mind seeing a part 3.

BTW I seriously doubt it will take place in space. I can't completely rule out the Hood though wink

either the hood or space and youve got my money....you guys know thats my weakness that and Jack Black with dreadlocks gets my money everytime tongue hahaha

Jack Black with dreadlocks was dreadful. Just like everything else in I Still Know What You Did Last Summer. Sadly, the third is even worse. Much worse.

I kinda would like to see a 3rd

There is so much that could be explored with The Creeper. He's definitely an underrated slasher.

Hopefully the third will be better than 2, it was fun but didn't hold a candle to the first. Either way I am hopeful. The director might be a disgustingly terrible person but it won't stop me from liking a movie.

For once I would not mind a prequel, exploring the Creeper's beginnings.  #1 was all creepy, #2 was just a slash fest with some added crap.  Get back to the creepy, me says.

azathoth wrote:

For once I would not mind a prequel, exploring the Creeper's beginnings.  #1 was all creepy, #2 was just a slash fest with some added crap.  Get back to the creepy, me says.

I think Jeepers Creepers 2 had some pretty creepy moments. That wing part for example and just the way the Creeper acts like liking the window, looking around and finding the kids he wants. Those were all pretty freaky scenes if you ask me. Personally, the second movie gets a lot of shit and I don't know why. hmm Besides, that beginning makes up for all the minor problems with the rest of the film. wink

Am I the only one who would wanna see the Creeper taking on the military? As bad as that sounds, it sounds like a pretty interesting way to take on the Creeper instead of having the typical girl character.

Very true, but the military will obviously loose against The Creeper. He'll just start picking off Privates to consume their body parts.

^resisting urge to take that out of context...resisting urge to take that out of context...

You see askani, I deliberately used Private and body parts for this. Let the urge flow through your fingertips. smile

I'm going to stop making vagina jokes. Period!

(See what I did there?)

But there aren't enough vagina jokes.

Also recently found out that Trish and the Father and Son farmers will be in part 3, somehow meet each other, and it's obvious there's gonna be a serious showdown between them and Creeper.

Tripod wrote:

Am I the only one who would wanna see the Creeper taking on the military? As bad as that sounds, it sounds like a pretty interesting way to take on the Creeper instead of having the typical girl character.

RPGs, rockets, flamethrowers, Hellfire missiles from Apache helicopters, 40mm miniguns, f'n Tomahawks.  Boo-yah!

Hmmmmm.  Sounds interesting.

Ghostseeker wrote:

Hmmmmm.  Sounds interesting.

Yeah, I'm seriously hoping it will be good.

I wonder if they'll redesign the Creeper too. Like revamp a new look for him but I just hope whatever they do isn't a dissapointing sequel.

If it's going to be in the future, no ray guns, no spaceships, aliens, or a alien-hybrid Creeper. If we even do get one, I hope we don't get a space-futuristic movie.

Another one of my all time favorites.  Damn, on the other hand, in my opinion you guys shed new light on the probable concept of maker of the film.  Still, I'm definitely going to check it out.

Wow, so there's another possibility the Creeper was so feverishly after Derry instead his sister.   LOL

I was kinda curious when part 3 would be make,because  part 1 and 2  were both great,I hope that the creeper would be Jonathan Breck again,he did a very great job!
Can't wait for it.

I enjoyed the first two movies when they came out, I watched them not too long ago with my girlfriend, she use to be terrified of the Creeper, but after watching them again, the love I had for them originally wasn't as strong, but I still enjoy the Creeper, I would still like to see a 3rd movie with the creeper.

The first Jeepers Creepers was amazing, I thought. It's definitely one of my favorite horror films from the 00's, and I've re-watched it several times.

Jeepers Creepers 2 didn't compare with the first, but it was a decent, fun watch, and I enjoyed it.

So I'm definitely up for installment number three!
Despite Salva's history of pedophilia, he's a great director. I look forward to his future work.

The Creature wrote:

The first Jeepers Creepers was amazing, I thought. It's definitely one of my favorite horror films from the 00's, and I've re-watched it several times.

Jeepers Creepers 2 didn't compare with the first, but it was a decent, fun watch, and I enjoyed it.

So I'm definitely up for installment number three!
Despite Salva's history of pedophilia, he's a great director. I look forward to his future work.

I wish Salva would make more films.