Topic: David Hasselhoff drunk

lol what a loser, I am all for having a few but not around your kids.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x30kYRp6Y68[/youtube]

Re: David Hasselhoff drunk

I heard he ask his daughter to film him so that he could watch it later to make him get help.  His exwife is the one that leaked it.  It's sad though.  What kind of a parent not only gets staggering drunk in front of his kid but askes her to tape it?  That's just sad.

David Hasselhoff drunk? Eh that's nothing new. It's not to entirely shocking. It's basically the samething as when Mel Gibson was drunk. It's definitely not surprising to me that David Hasselhoff was caught on camera drunk.

This is pathetic.  He needs to pull himself together.

there are certain times you should not drink.

2 places I don't drink is behind the wheel and around kids I am not a violent person and I can drive pretty good its just I don't take chances when I have had a few.

goldenwarrior wrote:

2 places I don't drink is behind the wheel and around kids I am not a violent person and I can drive pretty good its just I don't take chances when I have had a few.

Good points!

Yes I drink but I have people that pick me up when I decide to get hammered drunk like I will tomorrow night for Cinco De Mayo. Emily is picking me up and we're going to the pub and hangout with several friends for it.

Don't drink and drive folks!

RIP wrote:
goldenwarrior wrote:

Good points!

Yes I drink but I have people that pick me up when I decide to get hammered drunk like I will tomorrow night for Cinco De Mayo. Emily is picking me up and we're going to the pub and hangout with several friends for it.

Hey rip you remember that Ben Afleck video of him cheating on his wife with this chick that was interviewing him that was so funnny lol

glad to hear you have a driver bro you can't take chances

goldenwarrior wrote:
RIP wrote:
goldenwarrior wrote:

Good points!

Hey rip you remember that Ben Afleck video of him cheating on his wife with this chick that was interviewing him that was so funnny lol

Yeah, that vid of Affleck drunk as hell was hilarious. Do you have a link for it?

RIP wrote:
goldenwarrior wrote:
RIP wrote:

Good points!

Yeah, that vid of Affleck drunk as hell was hilarious. Do you have a link for it?

They took it down from youtube but I found a working link

http://www.yikers.com/video_drunk_ben_a … rview.html

He's gone far away from the David I knew on KnightRider.  What a bum.

DeathbyHighKick wrote:

He's gone far away from the David I knew on KnightRider.  What a bum.

At least he was'nt drunk behind the wheel of KIT.

It would of been more entertaining if KIT was drunk.

Knightrider... KITT... Those were the days

I been pretty plastered myself a few times, especially at Charger vrs Raiders football games. So he is human.

shame his kid put this on youtube and totally humiliated him.

He's a tool, he was a tool in knightrider and a total swing bag in baywatch. Did you ever see the video of him singing on the top of the berlin wall in his sparkley jacket, what a douche. I glad his ex wife or kid put this on you tube, I only wish he ended up pulling off some jackass stunt, at least that would be funny and not just simply pathetic. Sorry Dave, your a has been that never really was, Pamela's tits have seen more stardom that you, your pretty famous in Germany, take your ass over there and get drunk and fall down and shit. Fuckin' loser. "Tape daddy while I'm shitfaced honey, here's the camera, that's daddy's little girl." How low can you get.

What comedy movie is it that came out over the last few years and it shows David Hassellhoff on a beach singing some german cheesy song......was it EuroTrip, Beerfest, or what?:lol:

RIP wrote:

What comedy movie is it that came out over the last few years and it shows David Hassellhoff on a beach singing some german cheesy song......was it EuroTrip, Beerfest, or what?:lol:

It was EuroTrip where he was singing on the beach and don't forget the scene in Dodgeball, the German team was doing there rooting and they were praying for David Hasselhoff and then after they lost the coach got all pissed off and threw the picture. And then after they lost, their coach turned out to be David Hasselhoff himself yelling at his team in German.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:
RIP wrote:

It was EuroTrip where he was singing on the beach and don't forget the scene in Dodgeball, the German team was doing there rooting and they were praying for David Hasselhoff and then after they lost the coach got all pissed off and threw the picture. And then after they lost, their coach turned out to be David Hasselhoff himself yelling at his team in German.

Maybe that's why he gets shotout drunk cause he knows he's king of CHEESE.:lol:

RIP wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:
RIP wrote:

Maybe that's why he gets shotout drunk cause he knows he's king of CHEESE.:lol:

lol That could be it or maybe he's still tasting all that crap from when he was in Click with Adam Sandler and he was ripping one right in David Hasselhoff face. And the only way he can get rid of that smell and taste is by getting plastered.

I wonder what the hell Hassehoff is chomping on drunk there cause whatever sandwich it is.....it looks pretty funky.:lol:

I hate this shit.. You know how many people drink in front of there kids? Alot.. just because he is a well known actor it gets plastered all over the place.. Not that what he did was OK but come on the kid is 16.. By then you have a pretty good idea of who you are and are probably humilated by anything your parents do anyways..

I'm just sick of seeing all this crap all over the place. Paris Hilton going to jail should not be news.. People go to jail all the time.. Oh no Lohan got in another car accident.. wow there is one just about every minute.. Just stupid..

Goon wrote:

I hate this shit.. You know how many people drink in front of there kids? Alot.. just because he is a well known actor it gets plastered all over the place.. Not that what he did was OK but come on the kid is 16.. By then you have a pretty good idea of who you are and are probably humilated by anything your parents do anyways..

I'm just sick of seeing all this crap all over the place. Paris Hilton going to jail should not be news.. People go to jail all the time.. Oh no Lohan got in another car accident.. wow there is one just about every minute.. Just stupid..

Hey don't forget about Baldy Spears. She's just screwed up as them all and that's nothing new.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:
Goon wrote:

Hey don't forget about Baldy Spears. She's just screwed up as them all and that's nothing new.

LMAO.....yeah she's shaved all right, lol.:lol:

Hey like the joke goes:

Why did Britney Spears shave her head?

She wanted the drapes to match the carpet. lol

Last edited by BlackDeathDamien (2007-05-11 14:02:27)