Topic: Bruce Campbell and Spiderman

I recently found this on YouTube in which Bruce Campbell explains just how "important" his roles in the Spiderman movies were.  I thought it was quite hilarious and decided to share it with you guys.  Sorry it's not the best quality.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yCIoWj-frc[/youtube]

Hope you enjoyed it.

Last edited by vorwald2006 (2007-05-04 16:22:04)

Re: Bruce Campbell and Spiderman

Thanks Vorwald for posting this. When i saw Spider-Man 3 last night, Bruce Campbell was so rediculiously hilarious. Just imagine him playing as a French waiter. To damn hilarious.

No problem, this was something that I had to share.  I'm going to see it tonight and can't wait to see him in it!  It'll be the 9:00 showing for me. big_smile

Very nice. I'm not saying anything else about the movie. Want you to find out for yourself what you think about it. Some surprises and some disappointments. But overall not to bad of a movie. The action scenes were just so damn amazing. The action scenes were my favorite.

I didn't get around to going to the midnight screening.  $9 tickets for nothing... Anways, I'll be going this weekend for sure.  Can't wait to see Bruce's role in this one.

Funny video, btw.  Thanks for sharing.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Thanks Vorwald for posting this. When i saw Spider-Man 3 last night, Bruce Campbell was so rediculiously hilarious. Just imagine him playing as a French waiter. To damn hilarious.

just curious if he played Quentin Beck a.k.a.Mysterio? and I notice he narated all the games too.

Thanks, I'll be sure to stop by and let you know how it was.  I'm real excited and I've heard rumors of a Spiderman 4 from upcomingmovies.com  Don't know how relieable that source is but I think I'll just focus on 3 for now!

goldenwarrior wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

just curious if he played Quentin Beck a.k.a.Mysterio? and I notice he narated all the games too.

I really couldn't tell you about that. I have no clue what's so ever. Sorry.

TiM the Zombie wrote:

I didn't get around to going to the midnight screening.  $9 tickets for nothing... Anways, I'll be going this weekend for sure.  Can't wait to see Bruce's role in this one.

Funny video, btw.  Thanks for sharing.

Normally when i have to pay for a movie ticket, i have to pay $9.50. But when i picked up my ticket in advance for the midnight show, i had to pay $10.50.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:
goldenwarrior wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Thats cool I am seeing it this weekend I will see  soon enough

goldenwarrior wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:
goldenwarrior wrote:

Well Bruce Campbell only has one part in Spider-Man 3. He only plays as the French waiter and that's it. All i can tell you though is that you'll be laughing your ass off once you see him.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:
goldenwarrior wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Well Bruce Campbell only has one part in Spider-Man 3. He only plays as the French waiter and that's it. All i can tell you though is that you'll be laughing your ass off once you see him.

hmmm that don't sound like Beck at all he worked as a special effects guy in hollywood, looks like all those rumors might be false thanks for the update.

goldenwarrior wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:
goldenwarrior wrote:

hmmm that don't sound like Beck at all he worked as a special effects guy in hollywood, looks like all those rumors might be false thanks for the update.

Yes they are b/c even in the newspaper yesterday and today about giving a review for Spider-Man 3, it also said in the very last paragraph talking about Campbell's role in the movie. Yes he has made an appearance in 3 Spider-Man movies, but they weren't that big of a part at all. I would have to say he had more lines in this one than the other 2.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

I agree BlackDeathDamien, he was hilarious..I was pleasantly surprised to know he was in this film!! LOL

you rock vorwald!

Thanks Meh.  I knew that pratically everyone here are huge fans of Bruce Campbell so when I found this, I had to put it up.

By the way, I just came back from Spiderman 3!!!  That movie was awesome!!!  The role that Bruce had was perfect and yes , he did team up with Spiderman (in a way).  I don't know what else to say aside from, wow, this movie was amazing.  I highly reccomend it to everyone big_smile  Totally agree with BlackDeathDamien!  The fighitng scenes were awesome!  I don't want to give anything away, so yeah, this post has run its course.  Great Movie!

vorwald2006 wrote:

Thanks Meh.  I knew that pratically everyone here are huge fans of Bruce Campbell so when I found this, I had to put it up.

By the way, I just came back from Spiderman 3!!!  That movie was awesome!!!  The role that Bruce had was perfect and yes , he did team up with Spiderman (in a way).  I don't know what else to say aside from, wow, this movie was amazing.  I highly reccomend it to everyone big_smile  Totally agree with BlackDeathDamien!  The fighitng scenes were awesome!  I don't want to give anything away, so yeah, this post has run its course.  Great Movie!

See i'm not to sure which villain i liked more of b/c they were so badass as hell. But i'm still saying the hype i was going into the movie to see Venom lived up to the hype for me. I think Topher Grace played an awesome Eddie Brock and especially when he turned into Venom was amazing. I'm still saying Venom was wicked as hell. It's just to bad that Venom wasn't in more of the movie. But oh well.

Bruce Campbell with an outrageous French accent oui!!!! love him.
Spiderman 3 was perfect, my family loved New Goblin, I liked the black Spiderman angst and who doesn't love Venom hee hee, the sandman was a pleasant surprise and I liked how he was introduced/explained. Mary Jane held her own and dear sweet wonderful Aunt May should get an Oscar Rosemary Harris hits that role perfectly:)
My family really enjoyed this movie and it blends in with 1 and 2 there is no best they are all equally great:)

Ok everyone here who has seen the movie, can highly agree with me on something. When the symbiotic costume, or to you guys the black goo, got hold of Peter Parker and turned him evil and changed his whole look, when he was doing that cheezy ass dancing on the sidewalk, didn't he look like John Travolta in either Saturday Night Fever or Staying Alive, i don't know never seen them. But i remember different TV shows and movies making reference to one of those Travolta movie. Or it also looked like Michael Kelso from That 70's Show when Kelso was trying to pretend he was Travolta.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Ok everyone here who has seen the movie, can highly agree with me on something. When the symbiotic costume, or to you guys the black goo, got hold of Peter Parker and turned him evil and changed his whole look, when he was doing that cheezy ass dancing on the sidewalk, didn't he look like John Travolta in either Saturday Night Fever or Staying Alive, i don't know never seen them. But i remember different TV shows and movies making reference to one of those Travolta movie. Or it also looked like Michael Kelso from That 70's Show when Kelso was trying to pretend he was Travolta.

I was embarrassed to watch that part in the theatre....Peter's little "emo" stage made me sick.

That was a crazy little scene.  I wasn't sure what to think of it when Peter went emo. Oh well, the movie was great and well worth the $8.50 that I spent on the ticket.

I liked the ending, the fight scene was pretty badass....

I probably be checking it out today and I heard it made 59 million yesterday which breaks the Pirates one that was 54 million I think, I didn't like the casting of Topher Grace for Brock he is way to scrawny to play him

goldenwarrior wrote:

I probably be checking it out today and I heard it made 59 million yesterday which breaks the Pirates one that was 54 million I think, I didn't like the casting of Topher Grace for Brock he is way to scrawny to play him

Yeah Spider-Man 3 made a single day world record racking in $59 million and then world wide $104 million and by the end of the weekend they are saying it should be making $136-$146 million.

End of the weekend, Spiderman 3 earned $148 million.  Man that is a ton of money, but their budget for the movie was something like $218 million but I'm thinking by the end of next weekend, they will have passed that amount.