Re: HM's Horror Movie Night Date Announced & Details

News-
Besides me being an idiot, TheCreature has pointed out to me that on Gun Town's site that at the bottom of the page there is a link where you can watch GT for $0.99 on YouTube.

Which means unless you are a hobo living under a bridge (or live in a difficult time zone, in which case you have 10 days to move to a better time zone big_smile ), you now have no reason not to participate in Movie Night!  I'll even mail you 99 cents (no, not really, but it's good PR).

Great catch, FeaturedCreature!

edit- It seems DirtyGirl also needs mad props for finding this link, too.  Which makes sense, since 'DirtyGirl' sounds suspiciously like 'hobo under a bridge.'  <Monkey hugs to DG>

Last edited by azathoth (2011-04-26 07:13:32)

Has anyone thought of the fact that a stuffed blue alien thing running a virtual movie festival is about as ridiculous as it gets?  God I love this place.

(blue)
<<-----

Last edited by azathoth (2011-04-26 09:20:53)

I sure hope that somebody reviews the film and does a writeup on the event. Otherwise I will stab people ( yes you Az I am saying I will stab you )

i'll give this one a miss AZ, I need  my beauty sleep cos you know i'm old sad  and to be honest old boy i don't have a clue what i'd have to do to join you, because i am practically a technophobe  but i'm being treated for it along with a nasty rash i have on my willy! wink   perhaps if all goes well i could join in another time or when you go on your world tour and are near to me and you buy me some of those blessed pints you owe me! smile

Yes, there will be a review for the film soon since I need to re-watch it before movie night.

Yes, there will be a write up on movie night itself.

No, I'm not bringing you coffee and donuts afterwards.

(Feel the defiance!  Live the burn!  Enjoy open stab wounds!)

wolfman1959 wrote:

i'll give this one a miss AZ, I need  my beauty sleep cos you know i'm old sad  and to be honest old boy i don't have a clue what i'd have to do to join you, because i am practically a technophobe  but i'm being treated for it along with a nasty rash i have on my willy! wink   perhaps if all goes well i could join in another time or when you go on your world tour and are near to me and you buy me some of those blessed pints you owe me! smile

The main thing is to shave a goat under a red moon while tickling a monkey.  In plaid underwear.

Don't worry hoss, one of the other things I'm trying to figure out is how to record the audio portion as a podcast so people can listen to it later, because I hate myself so very, very much.

edit- I think I may have found some software that will allow me to do this.  Because I love you all so very much.  And I'm trying to avoid being stabbed.

edit 2- I'm going to try out said software this Saturday, where everyone can jump in for the test trial.  Hint hint.

Last edited by azathoth (2011-04-26 15:22:32)

Meh wrote:

I sure hope that somebody reviews the film and does a writeup on the event. Otherwise I will stab people ( yes you Az I am saying I will stab you )

My doesnt your ginger ass join the party and write it up?  Have you become too good to hang out with the commoners on this site?  lol  lol

jmh314 wrote:
Meh wrote:

My doesnt your ginger ass join the party and write it up?  Have you become too good to hang out with the commoners on this site?  lol  lol

I made the mistake of joining the creative team.  I'm now his monkey errand boy.

haha jmh smile I will be out of town for Business.

Meh wrote:

Clarification-
"I'm goin' out to lay down my pimp hand on my marigold business.  That's how I roll.  Don't get me started on my lilac cartel, bitch."

actually i figured out ventrilo's recorder, so really should not be much of a problem recording the session, but may eat some massive hard drive space.

Doc- if you want to do it, can you make it a low quality (i.e. low data space) recording?  My 3rd party app allows for variable data bitrates so I can set it low. It's only voice, so no need for hi-fi.

Again, thanks for all your help.

Meh wrote:

It's a late night viewing, pop it in on a laptop.  I mean, we all know your not going out at night and having fun when on "business" wink

Ah, I see many people are logged in, so I bump this!

Remember, my non-stabiness now depends on you!

10 days....

Oh hell, I just realized Meh's posting of movie night hit Twitter.

Speaking of which, when & what was the first virtual movie night?

^  Don't know Az...thought it was yet to be, in about 10 days.  Hit Twitter eh?  You're becoming a star!

Thanks for all the work you're doin bro.  Should be fun.  If it doesn't work out you and I can change the premise and now that we're recorded, we can sell it as our version of Mystery Science Theater 3000 or something.  I'll be the funny one.  smile

Sure it will be great though.

^^
In Meh's post he said this is the 2nd one.  Must have been before my time.

I'm just hoping this thing comes off OK.  Otherwise Meh said he'd stab me with big stab-ilisous stabby knives.  Or maybe it was a frog.  Whatever.  Me wanna no stabby!  big_smile

I plan to be there.  big_smile

moviemaven wrote:

I plan to be there.  big_smile

Excellent!  Now I'm getting nervous....
All I need now if for Meh and Capt Howdy to show up and I'll start evacuating into my pants...

Last edited by azathoth (2011-04-27 15:32:47)

9 days....

since Lilith borked the lorr, I'm bumping the thread.

LOL Nervous?  Silly monkey.  No need to be nervous.  I'm not coming to police you.  I just wanna hang out with you guys.  big_smile

Don't you want me to come...?

wink

Call it "performance anxiety."  lol

Alrighty, I just finished my review of 'Gun Town' and sent it to Meh for his approval.  Hopefully it will be up soon so y'all can be amazed at my profound insights, witty banter, and superb spelling skills.  lol