Re: HM's Horror Movie Night Date Announced & Details

Hey everybody, thanks for the interest of having GT in the movie night section. Glad I was able to get everything in order. Gotta stay on top of things people!

3 days.....

I figure I'll just bump my thread again.

I am a shameless self-promoter.

2 days.....

Yep, can't wait!!! I will be downloading Ventrilo today after school.

this ventrilo is it free?

You know guys and gals, I have been very busy with stuff, yadda yadda, so here's the deal.

The support you have shown me is tremendous, more than some others. That really helps me want to move forward with film making because honestly, GT wore me down to almost nothing and I really considered quitting this business.

However...there is that percentile of people that actually show interest, faith and appreciation of what I have done. Believe me, if it weren't for that, I'd be a goner.

I am forever grateful for the support. You're the reason I do what I do.

And, to show my appreciation, I have decided to do something. When this event starts, I am going to make Gun Town available for FREE on You Tube during the event.

I'll have to go change the settings when the time comes so it will be ready, but I will do that. (it better work, lol, if it doesn't it's YT's fault!) Once the event is over, I'll of course have to change the settings back.

I'll also be there with you to view the show. I don't have a mic, but I can damn sure type, and will be a pleasure to be there with everyone because without fans...there's no film.

See you all tomorrow night for some GUN TOWN action.

shesaid? wrote:

this ventrilo is it free?

yes.

room name:  Raid Two

doesn't matter what you name the server
host or IP:   173.208.17.207

port:   27642

password:    alliance

please use at least part of your HM username

Vampy told me she may even make an appearance!

I'm bumping because I can!  Feel the burn!  I make no sense!  I'm a monkey!

Get the idea?

I'll do a shameless bump, lol.

aceofspades70 wrote:

You know guys and gals, I have been very busy with stuff, yadda yadda, so here's the deal.

The support you have shown me is tremendous, more than some others. That really helps me want to move forward with film making because honestly, GT wore me down to almost nothing and I really considered quitting this business.

However...there is that percentile of people that actually show interest, faith and appreciation of what I have done. Believe me, if it weren't for that, I'd be a goner.

I am forever grateful for the support. You're the reason I do what I do.

And, to show my appreciation, I have decided to do something. When this event starts, I am going to make Gun Town available for FREE on You Tube during the event.

I'll have to go change the settings when the time comes so it will be ready, but I will do that. (it better work, lol, if it doesn't it's YT's fault!) Once the event is over, I'll of course have to change the settings back.

I'll also be there with you to view the show. I don't have a mic, but I can damn sure type, and will be a pleasure to be there with everyone because without fans...there's no film.

See you all tomorrow night for some GUN TOWN action.

Damn thats a kind gesture ace!

More shameless bumping.

Hope to be there! I will be if I finish baking all my mothers day treats tonight:) not sure though.

And I hope to hear from you too, Ickster!

Hi.
My name is Paual B.
I'm a new member.
I'm a big Horror movie fan.
I recently saw the Unholy on comcast on on demand.
It was released on DVD region 2/but I'd like to see it released on region 1 DVD.
I also love action movies too.
And I saw the 1986 action thriller Out of bounds on on demand in High definition no less.
So I burned that one too.
However I wish that Sony pictures would put it out on DVD.
And or Blu-Ray
I'd also like to see the 1985 post Vietnam war drama Cease fire out on DVD as well.
And also the 1994 gritty urban drama Boozecan.
I contacted the distibutor off this film and was told that they would try and get Boozecan out on DVD for Me/but so far nothing yet.
And that's My short list.

Methinks you posted is the wrong thread.