Re: Guess That HMF Member!

We have a winner!

Re: Guess That HMF Member!

*fist pump*  *hip thrust* *high kick*  *oof...pulled groin*

http://www.myextralife.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/zombie-king-blog.jpg

Last edited by LoudLon (2011-05-02 18:39:02)

Re: Guess That HMF Member!

Thedeadshallrule?

Last edited by DirtyGirl (2011-05-03 06:00:59)

Re: Guess That HMF Member!

It really amazing how many embarrassing monkey pics there are on the internet.  And I'm now irrevocably entwined with them.  I'm torn between shamed and honored.  Maybe 'shonored'?  lol

Re: Guess That HMF Member!

DirtyGirl wrote:

Thedeadshallrule?

Yup!

Re: Guess That HMF Member!

LoudLon wrote:

*fist pump*  *hip thrust* *high kick*  *oof...pulled groin*

http://www.myextralife.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/zombie-king-blog.jpg

Lol cute pic:)

Re: Guess That HMF Member!

Ahhhh!  That was good.  I wasn't even close to pickin that.  Makes sense though.

Re: Guess That HMF Member!

azathoth wrote:

It really amazing how many embarrassing monkey pics there are on the internet.  And I'm now irrevocably entwined with them.  I'm torn between shamed and honored.  Maybe 'shonored'?  lol


here is some more

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o120/kansascitylady/2934149976_32e06ed30f.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o120/kansascitylady/415_mamaandyou.jpg

Re: Guess That HMF Member!

Bumping with a new pic:

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee308/ncarv754/blog/stir.jpg

Last edited by LoudLon (2011-05-04 22:15:41)

Re: Guess That HMF Member!

I feel so left out that noone has ever guessed me

Re: Guess That HMF Member!

Underdog guessed your monkey pic, 'Z.  Look on the previous page (or click this -> http://www.horror-movies.ca/Forum/viewt … 52#p525752 )

Re: Guess That HMF Member!

LoudLon wrote:

Bumping with a new pic:

http://images.allmoviephoto.com/1999_Stir_of_Echoes/kathryn_erbe_kevin_bacon_stir_of_echoes_001.jpg

* Thanks for the heads up to Zilla for her pic*                                                                                                             Is it my PC, or is the pic not showing?

Last edited by Underdog (2011-05-05 07:30:47)

Re: Guess That HMF Member!

Must have picked a bad link.  Fixed it. smile

Re: Guess That HMF Member!

Nobody?  I thought this would actually be an easy one. lol

The pic again:

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee308/ncarv754/blog/stir.jpg

HINT: What's Bacon doing, aside from the obvious?

Re: Guess That HMF Member!

Stir of Echos...cool film...I know that has nothing to do with this thread...lol...I have no idea whom you are referring to on HMC...

Re: Guess That HMF Member!

LoudLon wrote:

Nobody?  I thought this would actually be an easy one. lol

The pic again:

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee308/ncarv754/blog/stir.jpg

HINT: What's Bacon doing, aside from the obvious?


  He is a Ghostseeker!

Re: Guess That HMF Member!

And DG nails it. smile

Re: Guess That HMF Member!

Ron Jeremy,oops wrong type of member. lol

Re: Guess That HMF Member!

Nice one Lon! big_smile

Re: Guess That HMF Member!

Thanks,  that was a good one...


http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab101/DirtyGirlMovies/firefly_cast.jpg

Re: Guess That HMF Member!

LoudLon wrote:

Underdog guessed your monkey pic, 'Z.  Look on the previous page (or click this -> http://www.horror-movies.ca/Forum/viewt … 52#p525752 )

Thats not what i ment  sad

Last edited by Godzilla_Rules (2011-05-06 23:26:02)

Re: Guess That HMF Member!

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q217/Taliesin_ttlg/blade/blade_pearl.jpg

98

Re: Guess That HMF Member!

DirtyGirl wrote:

Thanks,  that was a good one...


http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab101/DirtyGirlMovies/firefly_cast.jpg

baby-firefly ??

Re: Guess That HMF Member!

Yes, DirtyGirl's is def Baby Firefly smile

Re: Guess That HMF Member!

MistressOf Horror wrote:

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q217/Taliesin_ttlg/blade/blade_pearl.jpg

Vamp Slayer?