Topic: Most Anticipated Game ???

What are some games that gamers are looking forward to, system, developer,titles?

I first of all play PS3, so of course Uncharted 3 by Naughty Dog, they had two before first one was kind of wank wank, with space problems, but second was solid.

I don't care who you are I am pretty sure Socom is officially dead so I can cross that off my list.

Dark Souls, the unofficial sequel to Demon Souls, although it is being published by Namco, not sure how I feel about this? From what I have seen so far looks as good as Demon Souls.

Hunted comes out this Tuesday, trying to talk the fiance into getting it strickly co-op should be fun, done with Unreal Engine.

I want to say Modern Warfare 3 but I am sorry I can't because it looks exactly like the same stage events, as the last two, don't get me wrong MW was mind blowing because it was something "kind of new" but I just don't see it, plus Activision, just has no idea how to treat its workers, so hopefully they don't screw over Sledgehammer. But I have my money on Battlefield 3, have you seen just the lighting engine oh my god, nerdgasm.

Rage comes out which for all you horror survival buffs, creators Id, which yes they did do Doom, we were all looking forward to Doom, but nope we get Rage which looks like a Borderlands/Fallout game with the best graphics yet, if you don't believe me watch HD videos on it.

Trust me I can go on as for I look up video games all the time, Infamous 2, and what not, if you are at all interested I will be creating a post, to cover E3 please join me on June 7-11 for the biggest video game expo where we can talk about how we feel, who had the best show and will Nintendo redeem themselves??

Let me know what your thoughts are?
What are the games you look most forward to and why?

Re: Most Anticipated Game ???

I'm definitely with you on Uncharted 3. Already have a copy reserved haha. They are really fun games, the game Lara Croft never could be in my opinion cause I hate her games |:

Dead Island is another game I'm pretty pumped for. I kinda lost some of my enthusiasm when I found out the game play was going to be similar to Fallout but zombie games are typically pretty fun so I'm still excited.

L.A. Noir..I know it already released, I just haven't had money to get it yet, but it looks pretty sweet.

Last but not least, Kingdom Hearts 3..oh this series. I love love love the series. but am quite pissed at how long the 3rd one is taking. The freakin director is more concerned with his Final Fantasy games (which in my opinion, need to die out..I mean come on, what number are they on, 50??) and has said that the game KH3 will not release till after 2012. Its been years since the second released and it is just frustrating to have to wait sooooooo long.

I can almost put all of my money on Elder Scrolls: Skyrim.

Gears Of War 3

To choose one of the two options, probably COD, even tho Battlefield will be great. I find the BF games focus more on MP than their campaign.

Neither, to be honest. I'm going to wait for another game in November but I can't remember for the life of me which one it was.

I can't wait for Aliens: Colonial Marines I've been waiting for that game for what seems like forever. big_smile

I remember now! Dead Island! smile

i'm interested in

1)uncharted 3
2)neverdead
3)amy (a ps3 downloadable horror game)
4)oddworld strangers wrath (come on already)
5)deus ex human revelation

I'm not a gamer, so I have no clue.  It's not a horror game, but for sheer inertia and frustration, the recent announcement of 'Duke Nuke'em Forever' going gold must have made many weep with joy.

daxter wrote:

4)oddworld strangers wrath (come on already)

Whoa! I never knew of this? That is awesome! Will it be on the 360?

so the first day has officially ended and I don't really think that neither xbox or sony brought anything amazing to the table, the only game that caught me off guard was FarCry 2, but Tomb Raider looks like an amazing reboot, I believe xbox paid way to much attention to the kinect, and sony is still focused to much on 3d and the ngp which looks pretty awesome from the short demos they showed. I think I would have to give it to Sony just because I will take uncharted 3 over

You got cut off at the end.
From the little I've read about E3, everyone seems underwhelmed.  I think you're correct on the Kinect, seems to gimicky with the stuff they're pushing.  I guess Sony is trying to gather some attention from the DS3D?  Nintendo have anything to say?

Thats the thing az Nintendo I believe was the one that pulled out ahead of microsoft and sony, because sony is starting to be a one trick pony with Uncharted 3, think tomb raider meets indiana jones, the Wii has a new successor, called the Wii U i believe. The only thing that this console has over the others is say you are at home with your children, they are playing the wii u, the controller looks like a sideways ipad, with joy stick and buttons, you come in wanting to watch the NBA finals, and they want to keep playin their wii u the screen from the tv shows up on their controller, so they can keep playing and don't have to stop while this is brand new, i do want to see more of it before i create a final judgement on it. The show stealer i want to say is the HD Zelda demo, which isn't an actual game it is just a hey look what we can do, type of thing. I thought it was more impressive than the FF7 cinematic tease. E3 was very disappointing this yeah, but the good news is October 4th has Rage, Dark Souls, Cursed Crusade all releasing. I agree with what you read i felt very let down, and underwhelmed also. I would go on youtube and check out a video on the Wii U very interesting.

Mine is Dead State.  It's an indie pc game that 's  in the works.   The head man behind it is Brian Mitsoda ,lead writer for Vampire:Bloodlines.  (which was a really good rpg)

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2010/08 … -revealed/

someones gunna have to help me out here, it may be "dead island"
but the teaser for the game was in slow motion, backwards, and its on an island (obv) with zombies.
hoping it'll be 3D capable. my new 55'' lcd 3Dready tv is pretty bad ass when playing black ops and killin some zombies, i cantt wait to see what this one'll look like!!!

^^^ Goto Ign.com, i just watched some actual gameplay yesterday. Its looks awesome.

Im still waiting for GTA V. Those are my favorite, Action adventure and Sports games.

What? No one even mentioned Mass Effect 3?! I fuckin love that game.. Number one game I am waiting for..

Some others are RAGE, Assassins Creed: Revelations, Batman Arkham City, The Secret World and maybe a little Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO.. Mainly because its made by Bioware.