Topic: New Idea- HM talk night

Some people have said they don't like going through the hassle of getting the movies for Movie Night.  So while driving back from seeing the munchkins (my niece insisted that the pic of monkeys I gave her were, indeed, "doggies!") I was listening to some sports talk radio and had an idea.  (The car promptly exploded)

On non-movie nights, what if we just got together and talked horror?  Upcoming movies, new movies, books, actors, directors, whatever anyone wants to?  People could send me a few topics before hand so I could get the ball rolling, and then let it go where ever.

Or if you have other ideas about this type of format, sound off!

Re: New Idea- HM talk night

We already B.S. on skype and once i get my headset you will get tired of me real fast. LOL

azathoth wrote:

On non-movie nights, what if we just got together and talked horror?  Upcoming movies, new movies, books, actors, directors, whatever anyone wants to?

Isn't that what we do now?  LOL

I'm all for an open chat.  Just a night folks could hang out and shoot the shit, talk about whatever.

'Zilla, I thought folks would get tired of me, too, but so far it's been the exact opposite.  Of course there's always the chance they're just being polite. lol

No I like to listen to you talk Lonnie. You are very smart and insightful. truthfully I feel stupid compared to you all when you talk horror

Well, that's kind of what the movie night things were made for, for folks to rap about flicks and, by extension, learn about flicks.

Besides, it all evens out.  I'm sure there are things you know worlds more about than I do. smile

I know how to fart and pick my nose and burp talk LOL  that is as far as my talent goes
lol

Godzilla_Rules wrote:

I know how to fart

did someone say fart? Zilla you're my kind of girl smile

hell why not? it takes ages to get into the films sometimes, and we're not really paying a lot of attention to the films anyway.

Azzy, I might have an idea percolating in the recesses of my twisted cerebellum.
I know you have some spare time on your hands at the moment so have you considered starting an internet radio show?
You could host a talk radio show with people calling in either via skype or, as you're in yankland,  using a google voice number.

In stead of talking can i just breath hard and make a slapping sound?

I don't see why not Swoll.
It's pretty much what you do on the board.

Great! I am in.

Cap Howdy wrote:

Azzy, I might have an idea percolating in the recesses of my twisted cerebellum.
I know you have some spare time on your hands at the moment so have you considered starting an internet radio show?
You could host a talk radio show with people calling in either via skype or, as you're in yankland,  using a google voice number.

That was more like the idea I had in mind, but I'd help figuring out how to do it.  I'd need at least one co-host, figure out how to take 'calls' in an organized manner, and a way to live cast the show. 

Peoples- give me some ideas on this (Howdy's version) idea!  Meaning how I/we could do this.

edit- "spare time"
-Contributor
-Movie Night
-Tomb Keeper
-Keeping Cap Howdy in line  tongue

ha

Last edited by azathoth (2011-06-17 15:48:58)

swollenguy wrote:

In stead of talking can i just breath hard and make a slapping sound?

You stole my idea sad

Could still use some info and/or ideas about a 'net 'radio show.'

you know how our avatars pop up on skype if we were all on cam and it was displayed that way we will look like the opening credits of the brady bunch show lol

go poop

I can't i am constipated remember. LOL My plumming needs cleaned out lol

here we go. aza will be in the middle as mister brady  LOL  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ou-FeOoKDq4

We will be called " The Horror Movie Bunch"  LOL

Last edited by Godzilla_Rules (2011-06-17 19:35:13)

Yep, better call Roto 'R Rooter.
http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/2008/4/05apr02-monkey-proctologist.jpg

check out my link above lol

ah, no.

LOl its so funny if you think about my idea. would it not be great!!!

Godzilla_Rules wrote:

LOl its so funny if you think about my idea. would it not be great!!!

Sure, if I bought some more software, learned how to use it, synced it to the audio, and could publish it correctly.  Would be a hoot.