Topic: True Blood Season 4

*POSSIBLE SPOILERS *

What did you guys think of the premier? I felt it was uneventful, a lot of questions were left unanswered. I don't like how they skipped a whole year, seems like a cheap scheme to keep fans hanging even longer.

But it does look like some new and interesting events are around the corner.

Last edited by ChainSaW80 (2011-06-26 21:26:28)

Re: True Blood Season 4

This is the first year I will miss this show, as we gave up movie channels.  Will have to wait till it is out.  This was my favorite show.

I was kinda disappointed. The whole fairy world storyline is extremely corny to me. Lol. However, from reading the books, I'm looking foward to what goes on between Eric and Sookie this season;) Can't stand Bill, ugh. I agree, they left too many things unanswered, why skip one year??!

another Bill hater, huh?  I love his character.  Or at least I have so far.
I actually haven't watched the 3rd season although I do have them all.
I was waiting for the 4th season to start before watching so I wouldn't be left waiting in rabid anticipation forever.  Guess I better get to watchin.

You know, I liked Bill the first two seasons, but things change. You'll see:) I've always been a fan girl for Eric though, omg, so dreamy! lol

won't slight ya there, babe, I'm comfortable enough with my hetero-ness to still admit he's a well crafted specimen.  LOL

You know it girlfriend..Lol.

http://solastyear.com/millionaire.jpg
tongue

I love Sookie.  Like love...like, I'm in love with her.

I hate Eric.  In a...I hate dudes that try to steal my chick kinda way.

I like Bill.  Hopin that that crap at the end of last season isn't what it seemed and he is a good guy?

I like Jason's character too.

Oh yea, Jason<3 love him too! But... Fuck Bill lol

I don't like Bill, he is a dogooder lil bitch LOL

I miss Russell, im predicting he makes a return...maybe end of this season. He stood up for what he believed in, made a stand against "the authority" and that was awesome in my book.

I have not watched     "I'm Alive And On Fire" episode but i heat from one of my friend that that was very interesting episode.

Things are really starting to heat up! Atleast it looks that way.

I didn't like the introduction of witches at first, but its turning out better than I thought. Its interesting to have in someone/thing that can seemingly be an actual threat to the vampires. I am anxious to see how it all plays out.

Oh and Sam needs to beat Tommy till he runs like a scalded dog! big_smile

Last edited by ChainSaW80 (2011-08-08 22:45:02)

This season is by far better than the last two.

BY FAR!

We got rid of HBO so I haven't seen this season yet!  This was my favorite show.  sad

ChainSaW80 wrote:

I don't like Bill, he is a dogooder lil bitch LOL

I miss Russell, im predicting he makes a return...maybe end of this season. He stood up for what he believed in, made a stand against "the authority" and that was awesome in my book.

*****************************SPOILERS*******************************

I called that shit eh!?!?

I was surprised to see Tara killed though.

I tried and I tried but, just like with Dexter, I just can't really get into True Blood.

Oh why did they cancel...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_G1jUytpdvAY/S6yhubvn64I/AAAAAAAAEWM/_kn6ECLK5pY/s1600/carnivale-2.jpg

Last edited by Black Sunlite (2011-09-18 13:40:34)

I've avoided this Thread cuz I don't want spoils as I did not have HBO for season 4.

So...anyone know when True Blood season 4 will be released to buy?  Also, to NetFlix?  Sounds like Flix won't have streaming cuz of the rivalry, but hoping they'll have the disks available?

I looked for answers, but am unclear.

^^
Netflix has True Blood season 1-3 on DVDs.

According to this, HBO is only going to let True Blood out online through it's own new pay site.  You can buy season 4 on Amazon for a butt load of money.

I thought the whole 4th season of True Blood just shit the bed.  It was awful.  And then the last 20 minutes of the season finale, they brought the awesome to set up next season.  So maybe there's still hope left.

azathoth wrote:

^^

According to this, HBO is only going to let True Blood out online through it's own new pay site.  You can buy season 4 on Amazon for a butt load of money.

It looked like you could pre-order it for about $41, which isn't horrible, but I couldn't find the actual release date.  Of course, I'd rather avoid buying it all together.  I saw some articles reading that Flix was not going to be allowed to stream it, but that they may have the dvd's available, but if that is true, I also couldn't find a date for this either.

Of course this would happen the first year we gave up movie channels.  We actually kept HBO pretty much for True Blood, but they all were too expensive.  sad

Last edited by Ghostseeker (2011-12-20 11:22:09)

^^
Sorry I couldn't help out.  I ran into the same walls you did.  It's not a good thing when the monkey can't find it.

Ghostseeker wrote:
azathoth wrote:

^^

It looked like you could pre-order it for about $41, which isn't horrible, but I couldn't find the actual release date.  Of course, I'd rather avoid buying it all together.  I saw some articles reading that Flix was not going to be allowed to stream it, but that they may have the dvd's available, but if that is true, I also couldn't find a date for this either.

Of course this would happen the first year we gave up movie channels.  We actually kept HBO pretty much for True Blood, but they all were too expensive.  sad

I know for the past couple of years the seasons are released about a month before the new season premiers...season 3 came out on dvd on May 30th 2011, and season 4 started on hbo around the middle of June. So we are probably gonna see season 4 on dvd anywhere between late april to early June release. It was the same with season 2 being released around that same time, right before season 3 started I believe.

I have not missed any episode of true blood tv show. I love this show very much.

Big fan of the show & we have enjoyed the new season as much as any, just the best show.