Re: True Blood Season 4

True Blood is a great show... This is my favorite TV Show..
I watch all seasons of this show and season 4 of this show is really awesome..
I like this season of this show..

True Blood was my favorite show and I thought the first two seasons were excellent.  The third started getting goofy.  Well...I missed season four, so until recently I haven't seen True Blood since the end of Season three, which would of been September of 2010 if my math is right.

So...I just finished the seventh episode of Season four, out of a twelve show season. 

I gotta say I'm disappointed, but it just started getting better.  A lotta the stuff before the witch theme started taking over was funny in a bad way...almost comical, but either way not suspenseful or dramatic.  I just didn't care what was happening with each episode.

Again, it is getting better now.  Plus...got to thinking I've been spoiled a bit.  Between Walking Dead and Game of Thrones, there have been some amazing and tense shows, with plenty of - Did that just effin happen???!??!?!? - type of moments.  So, not sure if True Blood has lost something, or if other shows have stepped up.  Either way, I'm glad True Blood is getting better.  Interested to see what happens with those witches!

I'm just starting to watch True Blood now, I'm like 5 or 6 episodes into Season 1 and I'm loving it so far.  (I wanted to wait so taht I didn't look like a bandwagoner as the true merit of a show comes once it's a few years old and still just as loved)