Topic: The awful movie you recently watched

Post the movie you just watched that was awful you had to share and perhaps save some poor sap the trouble of downloading, purchasing, or wasting a [erfect;y good netflix slot in their list of movies to watch .

I will start :

Wes Craven's Carnival of Souls (1998)

quite possibly the lamest attempt at being surreal, creepy and the most worst actor to play a pedophile clown !! and dont get me started on the horrid blue eyeshadow the mother wore ! lol she made a better clown than the clown !
glad I didnt waste nay money on this viewing.it was free On Demand.

Be warned !!!  do not watch this even if you lose a bet !.  big_smile

Re: The awful movie you recently watched

Too bad your warning didn't come about twelve years sooner. *shudder*

Well, no offense to Flo because she's a fan, but I wouldn't at all recommend Bubba's Chili Parlor.  It's a low-budget zombie flick and -- well -- that's really about the only good thing I have to say about it.  That it's a low-budget zombie flick. lol

Red Hook.

Yuck.

Deadline-  Terrible acting and storyline

The Vanishing on 7th Street- I hate movies that never wrap up the storyline, it seemed unfinished

After Life-  Just too predictable and dumb

(I think my love for sequels is dying lol )

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2
I saw this for the second times, i have only seen once before, I did not like it back then and still don't like it now.  4 out of 10

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3
Just saw this the first time, I did not like at, i think really poor movie

I give both movies 4 out of 10

(First one and remake are both great movies)

Last edited by BASSI (2011-06-28 15:42:46)

MistressOf Horror wrote:

I will start :

quite possibly the lamest attempt at being surreal, creepy and the most worst actor to play a pedophile clown !! and dont get me started on the horrid blue eyeshadow the mother wore ! lol she made a better clown than the clown !

HA!  I just warned alien about this flick yesterday.  The original is one of the creepiest flicks of the 60's IMO and this, well this just sucks massive chode.  Blecch.

I watched The Horror Vault the other day - an anthology of pure dung.
another to avoid unless you need a sleep remedy.

The Tunnel

Probably the most stupidest movie I have ever seen, God it's so bad.

MistressOf Horror wrote:

Post the movie you just watched that was awful you had to share and perhaps save some poor sap the trouble of downloading, purchasing, or wasting a [erfect;y good netflix slot in their list of movies to watch .

I will start :

I actually bought this a few years back, due to the "Wes Craven" presents moniker, I think it was wrong tagged. It should have read, "Wes Craven presents, a pile of dung." I couldn't even watch it all.

Red Riding Hood(2011). Fuck it's bad LOL

Last edited by Suspiria_89 (2011-06-28 13:33:09)

Paranormal Activity 1 & 2, The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Cirque De Freak, Priest, Red Riding Hood, Philosophy of a Knife, The Twilight Movies, Subteranna, John Carpenter's "The Ward", Far Cry, Mars needs Moms, Wow... I watch a lot of crap movies so this list could turn into an epic novel.

Haha! Nice thread, Mistress!

The most recent failure: "The Ward" - avoid it at any cost. Absolutely awful!

DirtyGirl wrote:

Deadline-  Terrible acting and storyline

The Vanishing on 7th Street- I hate movies that never wrap up the storyline, it seemed unfinished

After Life-  Just too predictable and dumb

Oh i agree 100% on The Vanishing on 7th Street.. it made no sense what-so-ever and the ending was really terrible.

Red Riding Hood - I was under the impression that it was a true horror movie. Boy was I wrong! Think Twilight, but w/a werewolf theme. Only good thing about this movie, was when it was finally over.

Season of the Witch - The one saving grace for this movie was that I actually expected it to be worse than it actually was. It was merely horrible when I was expecting completely unwatchable.

Romero's or the new one?
Unfortunately, either way I wouldn't argue much.  LOL

The new one, I haven't seen Romero's yet.

Underdog wrote:

Red Riding Hood - I was under the impression that it was a true horror movie. Boy was I wrong! Think Twilight, but w/a werewolf theme. Only good thing about this movie, was when it was finally over.

Yep Red Riding Hood was pretty awful,  I kept thinking everyone's hair was too perfect for a period movie.  The main character looked like he used a whole jar of hair product smile

JUST turned off 2005's BTK Killer. What the hell!? This movie was so awful. I think they filmed it off an iPhone or something. About the tenth time the guy said "Eat the rat" I clicked that off. I only put it on for background noise, and it STILL failed. So please, go and DO watch that, so as you can feel the pain I feel...

@SW1134 - that's because you were watching an Ulli Lommel movie. NEVER watch an Ulli Lommel movie. He makes Uwe Boll look like the greatest directorial genius of the universe.

Worst movie I've watched recently: Croc - Michael Madsen. Ugh...

Put on a Uwe Boll film! Sooo much better!  If 'better' means banging your head against a wall until you forget the movie.

It's all relative, really!  big_smile

gabs1515 wrote:

@SW1134 - that's because you were watching an Ulli Lommel movie. NEVER watch an Ulli Lommel movie. He makes Uwe Boll look like the greatest directorial genius of the universe.

Worst movie I've watched recently: Croc - Michael Madsen. Ugh...

I shall avoid anything with Lommel's name attached to it like its the plage. NEVER AGAIN!!!

Curse of the Wolf

I'm sorta off independent films now, and this contributed greatly to that decision.

TCM  4

Why did i bother to watch it!

gabs1515 wrote:

@SW1134 - that's because you were watching an Ulli Lommel movie. NEVER watch an Ulli Lommel movie. He makes Uwe Boll look like the greatest directorial genius of the universe

actually Lommel's 70's and 80's output isn't entirely awful (entirely being the key word).
One of his first, Tenderness Of The Wolves, from '73 is actually a very good film.  I'd prefer to see Lommel and Boll duke it out in a steel cage for hack supremacy. LOL

Last edited by deadhorse13 (2011-06-30 15:48:26)