Topic: SpiderMan 3 now up to $400million world wide

http://www.moviesonline.ca/movienews_11940.html

cha-ching!

Re: SpiderMan 3 now up to $400million world wide

MY GOD!!! This is starting to get rediculious. Just 2 days and racks up another wad of money. I guess Raimi is crapping in his pants right now with all the money he's already making on the money.

i wonder how much of a cut he gets if any. should have asked him when we talked to him

And just imagine how much it's going to make by the end of the weekend.

dude this is gonna kick titanic to second place i no it this movie will make over 600 million

Spider-Man 3 will make over 600 million by the weekend and 700 or 800 million by the beginning of next week.

Well, so much for worrying about the budget.  That is surprising.  I mean, obviously it appeals to many like you guys have said, but man that is a ton of money.  This is crazy.

lets see if it  can do more then lord of the rings did in total.

OK thats alot of fuckin money.... but is Spiderman 3 really a good movie, or are people just going to see their friendly neighborhood spiderman? neutral

I thought it was a really kickass movie. The only parts that i liked in the movie was:

1. Bruce Campbell as a french waiter.
2. The Villains.
3. The symbiotic costume consuming Peter Parker, or to you guys the black goo.
4. The final climax fight scene.
5. VENOM.

Everything else sucked about the movie.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

I thought it was a really kickass movie. The only parts that i liked in the movie was:

2. The Villains.
5. VENOM.

I don't get it. That was a contradictory statement. You say it's a kickass movie, but only liked some things about it, then you say everything else sucked hmm

So how can it be a kickass movie if lots of it sucked???

DemonToSome wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

2. The Villains.
5. VENOM.

I don't get it. That was a contradictory statement. You say it's a kickass movie, but only liked some things about it, then you say everything else sucked hmm

So how can it be a kickass movie if lots of it sucked???

Apparanty "really kickass" now means "it was OK, but could had been better"

Ok i take it back. I didn't mean to say kickass. To be honest the movie was half and half. I think why it wasn't as good as it should of been was b/c the acting by Tobey and Kirsten were really bad. Especially Tobey. If the acting was better, then the movie would of been great. The only things that are worth seeing the movie are the ones that i pointed out. But pretty much the entire movie dealt with the villains, the fight scenes, the symbiotic costume consuming Peter Parker, or to you guys the black goo, and with Eddie Brock turning into Venom. All that stuff kicked ass. It was just the acting in the movie i had a problem with and definitely don't get me started on Peter Parkers EMO stage. So was the movie kick ass. NO. Was the villains and fight scenes kickass OH HELL YEAH. Was the acting good. It was just mediocre.

Yea this is crazy.. Can't believe how much money they are making on this.. I think though that this one will not have as much legs as the others.. Its recieving some so-so reviews so I don't think word of mouth will get this one too far or repeat viewings..

yea my bro loves spiderman and venom or w/e and he said it was an ok movie the first two were better and from the acting to the fights they all sucked  i was gonna see it but after hearign that and the other reveiws ill wait for the dvd

See i think the movie would of been better if they had more of Venom. They just didn't have enough of Venom. That's why i'm saying that they should come out with a Venom movie where he fights Carnage. Now right there will be 10x's better than Spider-Man period.

great movie I didn't like how they changed the whole uncle Ben thing but they had to do something I guess and I still think Grace was a bad choce for Brock if you followed the series you would know what I mean, but I loved the movie it it had a nice blend of action and romance and I liked the fact that they didn't try to kill off Gwen by spidey's web as they did in the comics.