Re: HM Movie Night 7 Quick Recap

LoudLon wrote:
Godzilla_Rules wrote:

You left me all alone with all that testosterone!!!

Yeah, poor 'Zilla got stuck with three guys.  That hasn't happened to her since that frat party her sophomore year.  But unlike that night, none of us slipped her a roofie.  You know, what with it being a virtual chat room and not a real room.

When I want a three way its not of a virtual kind lol

Aww, man, sorry I couldn't be there guys. I was stuck at my grandparent's house.

I'll def. be there for Wolfie's night though!!!

I think I shall likely be around next time as well.

I agreed to help paint a home for some friends of mine and it damn near ate up the entire weekend.  Wouldn't have been so bad if they had helped, too  hmm

deadhorse13 wrote:

I think I shall likely be around next time as well.

I agreed to help paint a home for some friends of mine and it damn near ate up the entire weekend.  Wouldn't have been so bad if they had helped, too  hmm

I would love to have a chance to talk live with you deadhorse. movie night will be a blast with you methinks smile

well we were on for a short time together during Gila Monster when you came in around the halfway mark, zilla.
don't you replay my sultry voice over and over in your head constantly enough already?  lol

Yes to hear your voice will push all my buttons but I do not remember you being on the movie when I was there.

Ruh-roh, Razzie.  I just went to listen to the podcasts and there are no audio file links on either the Hell Night or Exorcist pages. hmm

LoudLon wrote:

Ruh-roh, Razzie.  I just went to listen to the podcasts and there are no audio file links on either the Hell Night or Exorcist pages. hmm

I haven't gotten around to that yet.  Sorry!  Give me a few minutes, I'll get back to you.

Oh, okay.  I just assumed you'd already put them up, though now that I think of it you always post a notice once you've made them available.  My bad.  Brain fart.  No rush.

They are up now.  Though somehow I only got the first 1/2 of 'Hell Night.'  sad  Don't know what happened there; you'd think I'd have this shit figured out by now....

Last edited by azathoth (2011-07-10 23:43:19)

Just so you know, I sent my official review to Meh.

I have not listened to the podcasts for i hate hearing myself talk