Re: Skype "Hello" Thread

Hehe! No worries, I watched Countess Dracula instead!

^^
Any good?  Haven't seen that one.

Yeah it was actually, Ingrid Pitt did a really really good job & looked stunning to boot big_smile

Good storyline, although the best female vampirey-type thing I've seen is Daughters of Darkness that I watched a couple of weeks ago, that was absolutely blood brilliant

^^
Yep D o D is a classic.

Watching Absentia tonight.
The monkey man will be present, so gather 'round and join, good people.

And if you don't join, I will send monkeys to steal all your toilets.  And your socks, but only the left ones.  So come watch movie or suffer a cold foot!  Mwahahhahah.

My doggies have already had all of my left socks, so I'm used to the cold. What time is ze film? If it's late enough I might be able to make it smile x

I believe G-man is making it midnight his time, so 11PM your time and 6pm my time (US Eastern).

For anyone else interested, it's on Solarmovie.  Looks like a cool film, hope some of you can join us for a bit.

It's anytime you want, I only planned it for midnight so there is enough time for HQ to join

Hey, HQ, you said you wanted to watch this one.  Where you be, gril?  Don't make me threaten to hit on you again.  tongue

No one is on Skype?  I was hoping for some input on Christmas Movie Night.  Goober-heads! tongue

HQ and I are going to watch Tosso (1973)  (YouTube link), then Woodchipper Massacre (1988) (YouTube link).

Starting between 5-6PM US eastern time (10-11 UK time).

Starting these ones soon if anyone's about and wants to join in x

The men folk missed a buttload of nudity in Torso.  HQ was even impressed.  Don't know about Woodchipper Massacre, but one can always hope!  big_smile

We're about to get Woodchipper started.

I keep getting disconnected from Skype. I guess it doesn't like me.

^^
Moon, trying updating your version.  It's not personal, it hates all of us.

For Sunday afternoon/night (depending on where you are), we're looking at watching Phenomena and/or In the Mouth of Madness.  Or both, or Bowlee the Fresh doing situps.  It's a fluid thing.

Well, we just (HQ, Lon, Panda, me) watched Demons 1 and 2. 
I watched Phenomena with HQ a bit earlier.
Much fun, and some rather strange conversations, abounded.  Probably watching another film Monday night, perhaps in the Mouth of Madness. 

It's now 5AM and I'm exhausted, so good night all.  Catch ya'll tomorrow.

[edit- the previous spam post has been deleted.  It was a bunch of nonsense.]

Oh thank you Cthulhu!  It's been a week.

You have not read our Spammers Beware thread.  Now you shall pay.

I was having a discussion with Lon the Loudness just a few hours ago how I was missing spammers recently.  But, Mr. Ihamil47, or whatever, who really cares?, you shall feel the shank of the shaft of the bar of the rage monkey.  Because you trespassed on my grounds.  I eat raccoons for looking at me funny, and poop them out at swans so they may grow beautiful.  I am not a vengeful monkey.  I have no need for vengeance, for I am powered by by a black hole of pure darkness that will devour all dare spam in my domain.

I have hobbits that track everyone, monkeys that implant urine detectors (no, I'm not really sure what they do, but they assure me it is important), and cantaloupes that turn into penguins that sing musicals at bus drivers for some reason.  What, you want something useful?

OK, I will hide hidden RC cars all over your neighbors house with your name on them, and have them shave their pets and lick their children.  (Note to self, develop licking RC cars)  Trees will follow you.  Clouds will fill your house.  Elves will giggle at you in public and make rude signs about you.   I will hire an aardvark to follow you around just to spank you with hot pants all day.  And hot pink hot pants at that.  All your clothes will randomly turn inside out, including your shoes.  Any belt will not spank itself rather than be used.  Fish will fly into your TV and turn it into a volcano.

Do not trifle with the primal forces here.  I am just vanguard of evil.  We have a Panda that likes to oil himself and pose with Sofia Varga.  We have a girl that hates dresses so much because they don't have pockets, she welded pockets to her head.  My wife once cut off my head because I was snoring to loud, then used thumbtacks to put it back on (she has since apologized, saying she should have used Elmer's glue.  We're cool though).  My friend here rated at 137% awesomeness, mainly because he just randomly blows shit up with his dong. 

We are fear.  We are Legion.  We are the insane and randomly stupid.  Don't come back, or the most hideous horde of deformed, rabid monkeys will attack.  Boxlee the Fresh is currently busy, so I asked his nephew, Chibbles the Sharp, to step in.
http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w46/cullyman07/CrazyMonkey.jpg

My blood is acid, my brain is fungus, and I never poop- I just send it to the moon. Never mind how, it hasn't been patented yet.  You have been warned.  I crave.

Oh, and reported.  Almost forgot.

Last edited by azathoth (2012-12-17 06:22:39)

OK, back to our usual programming....

Just talked with Golem, and In the Mouth of Madness is on for tonight.  Don't have a firm time yet, so just check in here or on Skype.

@Lon, Golem would appreciate it if you showed up at some point.  Something about 30 Rock quotes or something.  I told him I'd post his request. 

@HQ- We can still do something after Mouth, since G-man has to get to sleep before you.  Maybe The Church, aka Demons 3?  Not as straight up slasher/gore as the other 2, but has a nice background to it.

Last edited by azathoth (2012-12-17 06:34:53)

I'll be there for ITMOM tonight, and for the 30 Rock quotes.

And finally, a spammer.  I'm happy for you, buddy! lol

^^
Heh heh.  I woke up like 3 hours after we got off Skype, and it was just there, right at the top.  big_smile

I managed the smack down just before Cappy 86'd it.  I kind of liked this one since I managed to put in Panda, HQ, you, Vampy, and introduce a new insane monkey (Chibbles the Sharp).

Cool about Mouth- I could use a little Lovecraftian filmage.  For once I get to throw out the obscure knowledge, lol !

Talked with Golem.  He's OK for 4 to 5PM US Eastern start time on Mouth of Madness, which is 9-10 Brit, and 10-11 his time.

Why can't Europe just move closer to North American?  I have enough trouble with Vampy's clock being 3 minutes fast, much less dealing with all you folks that are 5 and 6 hours away!  lol

OK, my day is shot.  (Yeah, what a shocker, eh, lol )

Anyhoo, I may or may not be back at 5PM (my time) to start Mouth of Madness with Golem.  So if you like the film, give him some company.

Bumping so G-man has some company.  I'm really not going to make it back by 5.