everyone picks on me  ( sniff, sniff) : rolleyes: smile and i love it ! tongue

Re: Skype "Hello" Thread

^^
3 gals, 2 guys- we had no chance.  lol

azathoth wrote:

^^
3 gals, 2 guys- we had no chance.  lol

but we went down fighting! ( i think) didn't we Az?

We did our best, but really, we were going up against the Vampy & Mavie, with Vengey as backup and your woman as artillery.  And I think the cats were against us, too.  Hamburger Hill, man.

azathoth wrote:

We did our best, but really, we were going up against the Vampy & Mavie, with Vengey as backup and your woman as artillery.  And I think the cats were against us, too.  Hamburger Hill, man.

it was " The Alamo" Man!  i'm no match for my " Woman" Jackie as you say! i was floored after mushy pea! wink

Last edited by wolfman1959 (2012-03-06 16:15:42)

^^
Please apologize to her for me, my mind totally blanked on her name when I was writing that post.  And remember, it wasn't me that went the "Pea" route.  (Oh, saying that out loud would be precious.)

We should do that more with Jamie, she's a laugh a minute.

azathoth wrote:

^^
Please apologize to her for me, my mind totally blanked on her name when I was writing that post.  And remember, it wasn't me that went the "Pea" route.  (Oh, saying that out loud would be precious.)

We should do that more with Jamie, she's a laugh a minute.

that she is! she is also very, very, very sexy and beautiful ! ( sigh)

I brought up a Skype convo in case anyone wants to drop in tonight.  Unfortunately, I'm going to the store for dinner right now, but the convo is there under "March 6th".

March 20th- chattin' with Lee if anyone wants to drop by.

G'Stone showed up, but I'm taking dinner break.

Headed that way but I'm afraid I was too late.  Too bad, too, since apparently I'm a laugh a minute.  wink

Maybe next time guys. sad  I'm leaving Skype up for a bit just in case.  Give me a holla if you wish.

xoxoxo

^^
Desrick- You have fouled my thread.  There will be a reckoning.  When you find a banana on your porch, I suggest you start running.

Reported.

Seems like some members want to chat tonight.  I got nothing going on really, so why not check out a film?

Say 3-4 hours from now; in the meantime think of a fun movie (on YouTube or similar site would be a bonus) to watch if you're in the movie-watching mood.

^^^ So what's up, is this happening?  If not, tell me now and I'll take my flu meds and go to bed.  At nine thirty.  On a Saturday night.

I need a life.

I want it to happen.  My Skype is open.  smile

Ah, no one is on this late. Maybe tomorrow night.

Figures- I set up something and I actually sleep like a normal person for once. 
Sorry everyone.  sad
Back to sleep now, it's only 5:30AM.

im online and bored if anyone wants to talk smile

I will be on Skype on and off tonight testing out some new configurations for Movie Night, under "HM Movie Test".  If you're on and you start hearing some weird things coming through Skype, that will probably be me testing out some new audio packages.  (And no, Swollen, it will not include 'grunting' noises)

azathoth wrote:

I will be on Skype on and off tonight testing out some new configurations for Movie Night, under "HM Movie Test".  If you're on and you start hearing some weird things coming through Skype, that will probably be me testing out some new audio packages.  (And no, Swollen, it will not include 'grunting' noises)

listen to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=We8MeWpyBgA

I'm on right now! I'll leave it open so stop on by!

Request me:  maven1974

I'll type at you while I watch the movies for tomorrow's podcast.  big_smile

^^Done deal. big_smile

My internet is being all weird and stuff. Keeps disconnecting.

Bored... Wife got called into work.. Come get on skype!