Topic: Hellraiser III 2006 W/S Version

I have the 2001 full screen "special edition" (a design used I am sure just so they could scan the vhs cover and use it on the wider DVD case) but the sound is pretty bad on it, though the video is ok, other than being in fullscreen, and this must be a vhs rip. I was wondering is the 2006 edition (that is the only copy of the film in widescreen on dvd I believe) a new print of the film? is the audio remastered and such? Or is the quality of the video/audio pretty much the same as the older full screen transfers? If anyone has this 2006 edition I would love to know how it sounds and looks because I would gladly upgrade my disc.

Last edited by Vamp_Slayer (2011-08-12 06:47:23)

Re: Hellraiser III 2006 W/S Version

Found some stuff for you:
A Hellraiser forum talking about this disc.

Most of the other things were just movie reviews or sale sites.

Thanks Az, that was nice of you. I was just looking for stuff on it myself. Seems the picture quality is better smile

It's what I do.  smile
Generally I can do better, but this movie's discs seems to get confused with several editions.  sad

Haha yah it certainly does. But I found some other stuff on it as well and it sounds like what I am looking for. Not uncut, but I love my widescreen so I can't resist.

Oh, I agree 100% on the WS.  I go daffy if I have to watch 4:3 anymore.  Glad I could help.  smile

Haha, except for the DVDs that only come in 4:3, like Sorority House Massacre 1 and 2 and a couple of others. Thanks again smile