Topic: Evil Aliens DVD Art and Specs

I really began to wonder whether or not we would ever be able to see Evil Aliens on DVD here in the states. But luckily Image Entertainment just updated their website with specs and artwork for the upcoming release on October 2nd. The film will be re...

Read More : Evil Aliens DVD Art and Specs

Re: Evil Aliens DVD Art and Specs

this is one dvd i can not wait to get.

Bugger this DVD...I'm getting the UK release big_smile

That one has better cover art plus a lot of other stuff this one is missing.

Last edited by thegoldensimatar (2007-05-09 15:05:21)

goodie goodie goodie, I want this one!!!!

The German 2 Disc limited edition even has more than the UK version.

thegoldensimatar wrote:

You and your region-free DVD player.  tongue

Yeah, I can't wait to pick this one up.  Looks so awesome.

TiM the Zombie wrote:
thegoldensimatar wrote:

You and your region-free DVD player.  tongue

Jealous Much?

Didn't we already go over this on AIM?  tongue

Everyone needs a region free DVD player, thats a must have cool

To let everyone here know that i just watched Evil Aliens and i gotta say this movie is definitely kickass and definitely a must own. I know it doesn't get released not for a while if you wanna say. There is not one single thing in this movie i didn't like. You definitely can't go wrong with having a mixture of hot chicks, cool looking aliens that you definitely don't want to mess with or encounter, wicked death scenes, which the best comes when the aliens kill, and a little comedy. So all in all this movie definitely kicks ass. big_smile

FYI: I just wrote a review for this movie. I know i haven't written that many reviews well actually barely any, which this is only my second review. But i'll start writing more reviews for you guys.

Last edited by BlackDeathDamien (2007-05-11 03:30:03)

DemonToSome wrote:

I really have no clue if i have a region free DVD player. How can i tell if i have one?

If you bought it at Circuit City, Best Buy or any of those kinds of stores...possibly you don't as I went there hunting for one and they said they didn't carry them.  You can always dig up the box it came in and leaf through the booklet to see what it says.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:
DemonToSome wrote:

I really have no clue if i have a region free DVD player. How can i tell if i have one?

If you don't know, then chances are you don't have one.  big_smile

Good review, btw.

thegoldensimatar wrote:

If you bought it at Circuit City, Best Buy or any of those kinds of stores...possibly you don't as I went there hunting for one and they said they didn't carry them.  You can always dig up the box it came in and leaf through the booklet to see what it says.

I'll look for the booklets to see. Thanks for the tip.

TiM the Zombie wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:
DemonToSome wrote:

If you don't know, then chances are you don't have one.  big_smile

Good review, btw.

I actually own 4 different DVD players and the one i mainly use is the one in the basement, which where i spend all my movie watching and that DVD player that i mainly use, we got back in 2000 i think. So it's the oldest DVD player that we have.

Hey thanks Tim. I hope that review was helpful.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:
DemonToSome wrote:

You'll know soon enough if you try to play a region 2/3/4 or whatever and it doesn't play. Mine plays everything that I've thrown in it smile with excellent conversion quality.

DemonToSome wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:
DemonToSome wrote:

You'll know soon enough if you try to play a region 2/3/4 or whatever and it doesn't play. Mine plays everything that I've thrown in it smile with excellent conversion quality.

Well i guess the reason why i don't know if i have a region free DVD player is b/c i don't own any other movies that have a different region on it.