Re: Ashamed of British govenment

I'm gay. I've been on many, many anti-homophobia protests and I despise people who use their religion to persecute me and my friends. Do not try and use homophobic attacks to further your argument against me - being a gay woman I think I may have the upper hand there. And that shoots your shitty racist argument squarely between the eyes.

That's why people like you blather on about the rights of Gays until Islam (by far the largest oppressor and murderer of Gay people around the world goes) and it's rights are involved.

What, you mean an active member of the gay community? As a gay person I back down and don't defend the right of gay people?
Yeah you're totally right. I defend my right to live in peace until Islam says they want to stone me to death. And then I tie myself up and present myself for stoning. Don't talk about things you don't know about.

It's just typical - when trying to defend your bigoted right-wing views you will happily use another minority group to further your cause, but if you were asked about gay right or gay marriage you would be one of the ones saying "it's going too far" or even further towards most of your tory cronies - "it's disgusting/wrong" until you want to use us as part of your argument.

A lot of the travellers don't live in caravans - did you watch any of the news footage or read anything about Dale Farm? The travelling community define themselves as a different race, that's just how it is and we can't say "no, you have to be white/Caucasian/Irish etc" if they define themselves as travellers and/or gypsies.

It is pure idiocy to say I hate the English. Why on earth would I do that? I am English, as are all of my family, my partner, most of my friends - what on earth are you talking about? Tell me where I have said I hate the English at all? I hate Cameron and I hate the tories, but apart from that I love the country I was born in and love everyone in my life who is English. I just don't happen to believe that only people born here have the right to live here. I have no more claim to English soil that anyone else just by the pure luck I had to be born here.

I kind of feel like I'm in bizzarro land with this thread.

Fake liberal Left in the Uk are often white and English, I never doubted you were... But self-loathing of that fact is also sadly common as far as the modern Left go.

And you assume wrong. I'm bi-sexual and have no problem at all in anything Homisexuals want or demand. Though why they would want to marry in a church that condemns them is indeed a mystery.
So you see, you're wrong.

And being Gay does not stop the Left from ignoring Islam.  When it comes to one or the other the modern fake liberal (gay or not) will always come down on the side of the mostly non-white, non-Western (even better if they hate America), wailing fake victimhood side.

Which is why you give a shit about Irish fucking Tinkers but not the poor worthless little Emglanders they've trespassed against.
Again....why a thread on (again, fact) lawbreaking travellers being moved on and not one about travellers keeping slaves in dog kennels!??

Why no thread about the rampant Homophobia being basically imported into the UK by the flood of Islamic immigration?  Surely a liberal cause for you to champion!  And one meant to be close to your heart!  Surely more so than some trespassers being evicted!!!

But no...because the other subject would mean you'd have to criticise poor old Muslims (and there is nothing the modern Left hates doing more) and the other involves a bunch of foriegners going against your hated system.  Not a chance of you criticising them either.

So take your hypocrisy and shove it.

Sigh....

And when a final warning is ignored.....

http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/2009/10/custom_1256950366573_banhammer15gq9.jpg

Now now Az, you know I don't like having to ban people.

I would have lost my endurance much earlier.  Notice I did keep my mouth shut, though.  Monkey learns to shut up.  Brought to you by the letter 'M' and number '7'.

And yes, it does take a lot for you to ban somebody.

Last edited by azathoth (2011-10-28 12:19:31)

I am ashamed of my peni... oh wait wrong thread

i have a suggestion. every time somebody opens a post like this one shut it down straight away please. they cause more trouble than they are worth. if people want to discuss this sort of thing let them do it on news and current affairs forums of which there are plenty then they can argue all they like. this is a horror forum. just saying. hmm

swollenguy wrote:

from what i hear you should be .... you should change your name to flat guy! lol

wolfman1959 wrote:

i have a suggestion. every time somebody opens a post like this one shut it down straight away please. they cause more trouble than they are worth. if people want to discuss this sort of thing let them do it on news and current affairs forums of which there are plenty then they can argue all they like. this is a horror forum. just saying. hmm

Nice idea there Wolfie, but with one minor problem.
Where does it stop?
People will always have differing opinions about every topic, not just politics.
So when the arguments about remakes start shall we close every remake topic as soon as it starts?
There shouldn't be any problems even with topics like this one as long as people remember Rule #1. RESPECT.
It's ok to disagree with people as long as you do it respectfully
When you have to resort to name calling and bigoted statements to make your case you've already lost the argument and you'll quickly lose your membership.

wolfman1959 wrote:
swollenguy wrote:

from what I have seen.... you shouldn't! What an amazing specimen !

Ah Thanks

Yep, I see no problem with anything as long as Rule #1 is observed.

Rule #34 is a different story.

azathoth wrote:

Yep, What an amazing specimen !

swollenguy wrote:

Yep, What an amazing specimen Az is!

Thank you.  smile

Last edited by azathoth (2011-10-28 15:00:09)

ah yes ! rule 34! everybody needs to buy the forum's very rare and endangered British Werewolf a pint. very good rule! smile

^^
I already owe you at least 4....
And I'll owe you another if you pop in for HorrorFest at some point.

wolfman1959 wrote:

ah yes ! rule 34! everybody needs to buy the forum's very rare and endangered British Werewolf a pint. very good rule! smile

Can we go to a different bar? that bar “The Man Hole” you like creeps me out. too much leather and mustaches.

Cap Howdy wrote:
wolfman1959 wrote:

Where does it stop?
People will always have differing opinions about every topic, not just politics.
So when the arguments about remakes start shall we close every remake topic as soon as it starts?
There shouldn't be any problems even with topics like this one as long as people remember Rule #1. RESPECT.
When you have to resort to name calling and bigoted statements to make your case you've already lost the argument and you'll quickly lose your membership.

i know people will always have differing opinions but about horror subjects that's what this is for. yes it's ok to have a laugh  have some light hearted threads by all means. when someone opens a thread like this one which there is a good chance is going to get inflamed by people at least give a warning ( it increasingly looks like people need it) i'm just so fed up with it and i'm not the only one. a lot of good people have disappeared from this forum good contributers and friends. i know there could be all kinds of reasons for it ( i know in some cases there are) but all this squabbling over things we can't do anything about may be contributing to it. possible yes? I'm not having a go at you cap you have a hard enough job to do a thankless one a lot of the time the same as Meh and the rest nor am i having a go at the person who started this thread. he even made an appeal for people to calm down. i'm afraid some people have no idea what respect means, their numbers are increasing in this fucked up world. have differing opinions and respectful disagreements  by all means but about what this forum is about HORROR FILMS AND SUBJECTS not current affairs and such, as i say there are plenty of forums and t.v and radio phone ins for that.   rant over. thanks

Last edited by wolfman1959 (2011-10-28 15:20:44)

swollenguy wrote:
wolfman1959 wrote:
swollenguy wrote:

from what I have seen.... you shouldn't! What an amazing specimen !

Ah Thanks

what the trembling kneecaps! i have been misquoted! i never wrote that!  bloody gutter press mumble mumble! smile

swollenguy wrote:
wolfman1959 wrote:

Can we go to a different bar? that bar “The Man Hole” you like creeps me out. too much leather and mustaches.

what's wrong with leather and mustaches? poor old Deadhorse will be most upset to hear that! hmm
anyway Sam dear chap you got it slightly wrong , it's not the Man hole  i frequent but the very similar sounding " The Arsehole" easy enough mistake to make. why don't you tell the truth it's the prospect of being asked to buy a round that really creeps you out. wink

azathoth wrote:

^^
I already owe you at least 4....
And I'll owe you another if you pop in for HorrorFest at some point.

I promised Rhi i would be attending at some time during her stint tomorrow afternoon for a while possibly at some other points over the days as well. i know you have put in a lot of work for this as usual so i hope you are rewarded with good attendances. i'm still a bit iffy and shaky in confidence at the moment to be honest Az, have a few dents in my armour shall i say and emotions at times are all over the place but yeah i'll show up at some time smile

wolfman1959 wrote:
Cap Howdy wrote:
wolfman1959 wrote:

Where does it stop?

i know people will always have differing opinions but about horror subjects that's what this is for. yes it's ok to have a laugh  have some light hearted threads by all means. when someone opens a thread like this one which there is a good chance is going to get inflamed by people at least give a warning ( it increasingly looks like people need it) i'm just so fed up with it and i'm not the only one. a lot of good people have disappeared from this forum good contributers and friends. i know there could be all kinds of reasons for it ( i know in some cases there are) but all this squabbling over things we can't do anything about may be contributing to it. possible yes? I'm not having a go at you cap you have a hard enough job to do a thankless one a lot of the time the same as Meh and the rest nor am i having a go at the person who started this thread. he even made an appeal for people to calm down. i'm afraid some people have no idea what respect means, their numbers are increasing in this fucked up world. have differing opinions and respectful disagreements  by all means but about what this forum is about HORROR FILMS AND SUBJECTS not current affairs and such, as i say there are plenty of forums and t.v and radio phone ins for that.   rant over. thanks

I kinda feel like censoring the board in such a manner would have a negative effect. I know a lot of folks come here for light conversation, but not all do. I personally enjoy the passionate discussions, although i do acknowledge that certain people, for whatever reason, take it too far. So I don't think the thread itself is a problem. I just think that when you get such a diverse group of people together in one space, things like this are bound to happen. and from what I can tell, matters like this do not occur that frequently on this board. It's just an inevitable circumstance of being able to freely speak your mind...

Last edited by Ms45 (2011-10-28 19:01:29)

azathoth wrote:

http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/2009/10/custom_1256950366573_banhammer15gq9.jpg

hey az where'd you get the picture of me? tongue hahaha