Topic: Paranormal Activity 3

Why am I posting here? Because I have Spoilers and I want to state my opinion, this film sucks! If you except anything more then your in for a highly disappointing night. Except a heavily cut film that doesn't have I counted about 14 scenes from the TRAILER! I may be wrong but watch the film and you will see, I counted 14 scenes that weren't in the movie.

Some of those scenes may have been key scenes because this film made no sense what so ever. I was so lost and so confused that I demanded money back as the credits ran. Like there's nothing about this film that I can say is awesome. It has very few moments but if you want to see this film, go watch the trailer and wait for the DVD. Because it's not worth your time or money right now.

I know I should write a review but I can't find where I post reviews unless I'm so pissed off but I can't get over how angry I am about this film. I want to throw babies into an alligator pit.

Please tell any explanation you have for this hunk of garbage!

Re: Paranormal Activity 3

so.. you're saying you didn't like the movie ??

tongue

Previous  thread for PA3.

If you want to write a review, go to your MorgueSpace, (yes, that is the link to yours), and hit the "Write a Review" link.   Then type away.

[Edit- to get to "Write a Review" you need to click on the 'Reviews' tab towards the top first.]

Last edited by azathoth (2011-10-22 00:27:49)

It keeps saying page not found.

I liked it, it had a lot more  going on then the second one, there were few good moments that really clever and some really good jumpy moments  and i didn't really understand the ending of movie at all!

Another thing , you should know is that  many of the Scary scenes you saw in the  trailer are not in the movie at all, I can't remember seeing any scenes that was in the trailer that was in the movies i just saw!

This was lot more fun then then the second one!

7 out of 10

This how i will rate the series

Paranormal Activity (2007) 9/10
Paranormal Activity 3 (2011) 7/10
Paranormal Activity 2: Tokyo Night (2010)  5/10
Paranormal Activity 2 (2010) 1/10

Last edited by BASSI (2011-10-22 14:45:56)

Also am i clad that some of scenes from the trailer were cut from,  most people were saying trailer showed all the good bits, the the trailer only showed one part of movie lol

Last edited by BASSI (2011-10-22 15:01:53)

sickf**k wrote:

It keeps saying page not found.

Sorry bro, can't help you on that one.  You could always write a review and email it to Meh.

i am seeing this tonight and don't expect anything from it. it is halloween and just going with the flow of the crew.

jeez, wait till the dvd.

I really liked the 3rd one, at least as much as the first 2. I think they did a great job with the scares and gave a nice explanation of how the whole thing started.

shesaid? wrote:

jeez, wait till the dvd.

HAHAHA. I love you you posted that you were going to see it and then about 4 hours later you come back and say this.

I was already going to wait for DVD to maybe check it out, but I might not at all.

Vamp_Slayer wrote:
shesaid? wrote:

jeez, wait till the dvd.

HAHAHA. I love you you posted that you were going to see it and then about 4 hours later you come back and say this.

I was already going to wait for DVD to maybe check it out, but I might not at all.

If you're not a fan of the first 2 then this one isn't likely to change your mind. Although I was just as entertained by the crowd in the theatre as I was by the movie. Listening to the occasional scream, gasp or bit of nervous laughter really helped add to the atmosphere of the film for me.

bentheprop wrote:
Vamp_Slayer wrote:
shesaid? wrote:

jeez, wait till the dvd.

If you're not a fan of the first 2 then this one isn't likely to change your mind. Although I was just as entertained by the crowd in the theatre as I was by the movie. Listening to the occasional scream, gasp or bit of nervous laughter really helped add to the atmosphere of the film for me.

I like the first one, I thought it was very creepy and it lingered after you watched it. I skipped the second one but then got it for free on Bluray so I watched and wasn't a fan, it was alright, but none will ever be effective the way the first was the first time I watched it. The are not badly made, they just don't develop new routines to keep it creepy. But that's just my opinion and obviously many people want more as evidence by the box office.

Loved this one!  Thought it was great.  Think it was awesome that they had scenes in the previews that weren't in the movies, to the point where some of them were actually different from the movie. 

I agree with you Vamp that most likely none of these will be as effective as the first one.  Still, thought this one was creative and different.  Much better than the second one. Definitely had me freaked out more than most other movies.  I am a letting the ending sink in to see how I feel about it though.

If you didn't like the first or second ones, you will not like the third one.

that is some deep stuff their playing with in that movie!

sickf**k wrote:

Why am I posting here? Because I have Spoilers and I want to state my opinion, this film sucks! If you except anything more then your in for a highly disappointing night. Except a heavily cut film that doesn't have I counted about 14 scenes from the TRAILER! I may be wrong but watch the film and you will see, I counted 14 scenes that weren't in the movie.

Some of those scenes may have been key scenes because this film made no sense what so ever. I was so lost and so confused that I demanded money back as the credits ran. Like there's nothing about this film that I can say is awesome. It has very few moments but if you want to see this film, go watch the trailer and wait for the DVD. Because it's not worth your time or money right now.

I know I should write a review but I can't find where I post reviews unless I'm so pissed off but I can't get over how angry I am about this film. I want to throw babies into an alligator pit.

Please tell any explanation you have for this hunk of garbage!

Based on how disappointing the second PA was, I'm thinking it is good advice to wait for the video. The last  PA was SO boring until the very end!

If you didn't like the second one, then yeah, wait till video or skip it all together.  However, in this last one, there were some really cool parts (yes, IMHO and clearly MANY disagree) before the end.  The movie is slow, but turns I'd guess bout half way in.  There is one scene in particular, that was awesome and well before the end.  I put this one well above the second one.

Found Footage in general has a slow build.  Most people like it or hate it.

I actually found the 3rd one more enjoyable than the other two. I really liked it. I even had a couple of WTF moments. Anyway, I though it was a fun movie, but I mean... you need to know what you're going to see, don't expect the Shinning or Poltergeist. It's a jumpscare movie, that's all.

i thought the first was mediocre and the second was atrocious, but i actually kinda enjoyed the 3rd one the story was entertaining and kept my attention for once

^ Well I heard the 4th one has Jack Black in it, and the 5th one takes place in space (I know, bout time!), so you should love the next 2!

wait wait, Jamaican Jack Black?? lol

^i want jack sparrow, dammit!