Topic: Lon has been kidnapped by gnomes!

The ransom is 37 cookies (well, actually 35 but Lon & I both want one).

Seriously, I got to talk with Lon for about an hour, and he's just finishing up the packing stage.  He told me his 'net availability will most likely be down for at least a few days, so I told him I would inform everyone that he was kidnapped by gnomes.  Yes, we have an odd friendship.

But he is well, he has been having fun with his sis's munchkins (he is taking umbrage at the 2 year old telling him how to do things  lol ).

So he'll be back in a little bit, misses banning all of you, and will try to steal as many cookies from the gnome-nappers as possible.

Re: Lon has been kidnapped by gnomes!

Pesky gnomes! we want our Lonnie back! i'm gonna go round a few gardens round here and crack a few gnome heads and snap a few fishing rods. Little blighters! it makes me very angry!!! ( does very bad impression of Marvin The Martian) smile

I will front the 37 cookie ransom, but remember you cant even trust a gnomes!! tongue

Gotta watch out those gnomes man they are nothing but trouble thats why you keep gummy bears around they love those

No worries here. Lon, will have those gnomes trained in no time at all. Washing his clothes, making dinner, cleaning house, even making cookies.

Damn gnomes...... Lon we will fight all the gnomes in middle earth! big_smile You will be back soon!

See, that's why I hate gnomes.  People always disagree with me, telling me how great gnomes are.  They aren't.  They're bad bad things.

Ghostseeker wrote:

See, that's why I hate gnomes.  People always disagree with me, telling me how great gnomes are.  They aren't.  They're bad bad things.

You should have never gotten into the car with them. You have been a little odd since you escaped. what did the gnomes do to you in that basement?

http://cn1.kaboodle.com/hi/img/2/0/0/103/7/AAAAAh72FdgAAAAAAQNylQ.jpg?v=1211133949000  lol

swollenguy wrote:
Ghostseeker wrote:

You should have never gotten into the car with them. You have been a little odd since you escaped. what did the gnomes do to you in that basement?

Well, I won't go into details, but it was consensual.

^^
I was going to say something about Lon's ransom devolving into gnome sex, and then I Google image it. 

I backed off.

You don't gnome me!

azathoth wrote:

^^
I was going to say something about Lon's ransom devolving into gnome sex, and then I Google image it. 

I backed off.

Don't knock it till you've tried it.  You would be surprised what you'd learn in a night with gnomes.

^
ghosty tells me he's now a real gnut enthusiast  LOL

We should be careful, or there could a Night of the Living Gnomes.
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRGZPq5rDAu7rUY4S4RojcDMJeBizx9cXuN0pd2hjIRA5RDJy9K0hzsuzUl7g

Okay, so, as it turns out I won't be moving for at least a couple more months.  Had everything set and ready to go, then the place I had lined up fell through; current leasee decided to renew at the last minute.

So, I went ahead and had my 'net reconnected here since I'll be hanging around for a bit afterall.  So much for starting school in January -- but at least I'll be back around again for a while.

Well shit...what was going to school for again, Lon?

Radiologic Technology.  I was going to be the guy who takes your x-rays.

But that doesn't mean I can't already see all your souls.  Remember that.  Mwa-haha.

So I guess it's welcome back then.
Now get back to work and do something useful.

watch out for those gnomes

http://mrtopp.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/garden_gnome_date_rape.jpg

Ah, the Lon has returned.  Very good.

Yes, it is.  For you guys, anyway. big_smile

^  Duuuuuuude!  WTF!?!??!?!????!?!?!???!??  Good to hear from ya.  Very cool bout the school thing...hope that still works for you.  Can't believe you were MIA during Halloween time, but I know you were busy and had stuff goin on.

I managed to drop in for about an hour (text only) during the final night.  I was disappointed I didn't get to really be a part of it, though.  I'd been jazzed about it for some time, and had promised Azzie that I'd be right along with him every step of the way.

I hate when shit I have no real control over makes a liar out of me. hmm

^^
Out of your control.  No worries.