Topic: Who wants the gravy?

AKA: the  thanksgiving thread.

Hope everyone has a happy thanksgiving.

What are ya doing this year traveling? staying home, cooking, or eating spaghettios?

Re: Who wants the gravy?

Thanksgiving is kind of my last favorite Holiday.  I find it so boring. I usually end up spending it with a friends family. sad

At home and cooking for the family (well, I'm assisting Vampy, she has the touch with the meat).

I Hope all of my American friends have a great thanksgiving, though i do celebrate american thanksgiving as a excuse to do nothing and watch football tongue

Saving up all my scratch for the day when I do finally get to move, so no trip home for me.  Instead I'll be spending a couple hours at my aunt's house who lives about five hundred feet down the road from me, then coming back to the crib to chill.  And I expect I'll do some farting, since my aunt always makes devilled eggs for Thanksgiving and they tend to give me the winds something awful.

Too much info?  Perhaps.  But you're better for knowing it.

maybe watching movies all day

Last edited by revengebiteme (2011-11-23 15:48:35)

thread possibilities > actual content 

I'm gonna be slummin around here with my ex-roommates and my extended-family while my folks whom I usually visit party it up in New Orleans.  The bastards.  lol

if it weren't for the 4 day weekend and a few good eats I could honestly care less

and deviled farts are the best.

Heading out to the in-laws to grub on some good food, including deviled eggs and the best bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers on the planet, made by Mrs Undie. Hopefully take in some football too.

In laws coming over. I am deep frying the bird and cooking some sides. wish my mom would come but i think she has Anti social disorder.  Hopefully she will be around black Friday to hang with the grandson.

Last edited by swollenguy (2011-11-21 22:23:21)

deadhorse13 wrote:

thread possibilities > actual content

So you saying you wanted "The" gravy?

Hope you all have a meal you can bury your face in
http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx165/swollenguy78/mc.jpg

I'll be having some relatives over for our feast. Should be good eatin'.

swollenguy wrote:

Really? No one had anything for the pic?

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51KJwoKddKL._SL160_AA160_.jpg

swollenguy wrote:
swollenguy wrote:

Really? No one had anything for the pic?

Back in the day when I was a crazy carny I met this gal after hrs. She took me home and, one thing led to another...
This pic brings back some..Hewwwww... memories of her!

!

I have said it before I'll say it agian, you dirty dog.

all you screwy Amercians have a Happy Thanksgiving! smile

swollenguy wrote:

I have said it before I'll say it agian, you dirty dog.

Just one of the many reasons not to mix drugs & alcohol  big_smile

wolfman1959 wrote:

all you screwy Amercians have a Happy Thanksgiving! smile

Thank you, wolfie!!

Thanks Wolfman.

I finally stopped dicking around and got back on my strict diet and exercise routine after taking a couple months off (!).  I've actually lost five pounds just since Sunday.

And tomorrow I'm putting every one of them back on. lol

LoudLon wrote:

I finally stopped dicking around and got back on my strict diet and exercise routine after taking a couple months off (!).  I've actually lost five pounds just since Sunday.

And tomorrow I'm putting every one of them back on. lol

That's great. Lon keep it up! I am just getting back in the gym after a real long time.

Silly American's have their thanksgiving a month too late, then again you were always a tad slower than your northern neighbours. I kid I kid guys, hope you all have/had a warm and happy thanksgiving.

Vamp_Slayer wrote:

Silly American's have their thanksgiving a month too late, then again you were always a tad slower than your northern neighbours. I kid I kid guys, hope you all have/had a warm and happy thanksgiving.

What month doesn’t matter, as long as we eat drink be merry and remember the reason we celebrate: which is remembering wiping out a huge amount of indigenous people with small pox. JK

Since this joke relates to the thread title..yo momma so fat, when she cuts her self gravy spills out!

big_smile