Topic: How many of you peopel are sick and tried.....

of your woman or man playign games wit u. My ex g/f keeps playign games wit me and guessign their workign and i hoep she fuckign sees this. I no im better then her and seriously im sick and tired of tryign and tryign and not gettign anythign in return except a god damn attitude but then when i have an attitude she breaks up with me and comes cralwing back to me. Im tired of this bullshit and all of every asshole/bitchs treatment. I for one will not deal wit this shit anywhere. Due to me goign to a different school next year with way hotter girls on monday im goona fidn otu who her new boyfriend if she even has one and im gonna bash his fuckign skull until m hands are covered in blood and i will refuse to stop until i finbsih my mission. Im finally takign a stand and devending myself cuz im jsut sick or beign pushed around

Re: How many of you peopel are sick and tried.....

Dude, my first thing for you to do is grab a beer if you are old enough, secondly how long have ya'll dated, thirdly is she really worth it, 4th is aren't you better than that, 5th is more fish in the sea, 6th I have been there before and was dumped when I was engaged, 7th you are a better person, 8th fuck it.........live life to teh fullest.

Re: How many of you peopel are sick and tried.....

RIP, thats absolutely right.

Re: How many of you peopel are sick and tried.....

I jsut put my foot down cuz this is the thrid time im on this site looking for help wit this bullshit and i should have listened to u guys the first time and end then and i wouldnt have a problem wit this shit im not gonna hang on long liek last time i was hangin on for a month and then started movin on and she came bak to me and i was stupid enough to take her back RIP grabbing a beer sounds prettty good right now but its kinda early

Re: How many of you peopel are sick and tried.....

C'mon Sicker, you are a good guy and don't worry so much about her. Like I said more fish in the sea buddy......just play your cards right and you will find a winner soon.;)

Re: How many of you peopel are sick and tried.....

fuck her and her fuckign games she aint playign wit my emotions anymore i hope she comes crawlign bak to me and when she does shes gonna get a door slamed in her fuckign face she doesnt treat me liek that im gonna find out her new b/f and kick his ass

Re: How many of you peopel are sick and tried.....

sickf**k wrote:

fuck her and her fuckign games she aint playign wit my emotions anymore i hope she comes crawlign bak to me and when she does shes gonna get a door slamed in her fuckign face she doesnt treat me liek that im gonna find out her new b/f and kick his ass

See, that's what I wanted from Beth was her to come crawling back to me so I could slam the door in her face BUT she never did so my advice to you is to move on.....hang out with your buddies....go to a bar, go shoot the shit, go beat up someone lol, go do something to get your mind off of it.;)

Re: How many of you peopel are sick and tried.....

the sad thign is that faggot bj came walkign into the picture again and im a big 16 year old and hes a small 18 year odl and he was too afriad to come to my hosue and fight me one time and shes sayign she has a new b/f and she doesnt wanna tell em probably b/c on monday at skool im gonna break his fuckign neck

Re: How many of you peopel are sick and tried.....

I know you're a teen and you are going through the emotions now but look....trust me, when you get to college and see all the fine women running around that little girl you were with will mean nothing and you will even forget her name too.:lol:

Re: How many of you peopel are sick and tried.....

tell me if this is fucked up he broek up wit me last nite cuz shes a prude bitch and then suddenly has a new b/f aka her ex chris nothin even an hour after we b/u

11

Re: How many of you peopel are sick and tried.....

sickf**k wrote:

tell me if this is fucked up he broek up wit me last nite cuz shes a prude bitch and then suddenly has a new b/f aka her ex chris nothin even an hour after we b/u

Wait, he broke up with you????? your spelling isn't too good today lol.:lol:

Re: How many of you peopel are sick and tried.....

Whip that trick sick**k!!! lol......no really you shouldn't really be to worried I'm about a year older than you but I know lots of guys that have the same problems. You got your whole fucking life man!! instead of letting one pussy get to you go out tonight to a party and double up on that shit with two drunk chick! big_smile I promise you you'll forget all about her!

Re: How many of you peopel are sick and tried.....

I agree with what everyone else has said sick cause to tell you the truth if she keeps treating you like shit than forget her. I went through smethng similar with my ex and she kept trying to come back to me but would completely ignore me. In the end I just forgot about her(not completely) and hang with friends. I can wait a bit for a new gf...one that is hotter too. lol

Re: How many of you peopel are sick and tried.....

yea today i went to a birthday party and there was an open bar baby and with me lookign older i kept drinkign my ass off and im gonna continue it tonight with some miller light=D good day and i didnt even think fo her once

Re: How many of you peopel are sick and tried.....

ever think that your ultimate babe might live in Finland or Canada or The Chec Republic? big world out there. Lots of time, find the one thats worth it. The gal that can raise you above the static:)

Re: How many of you peopel are sick and tried.....

Thats what I'm talkin about man!!!!!!!!!! cool

Re: How many of you peopel are sick and tried.....

hell yea bitch and shes on aol sayign how much she loves this fag im too drunk to btich at her and shes jsut a loser shes the lowest of low and a waste of fuckin space and thats wat i told her today b4 i went to the party and she doesnt care sooo fuck her i have a bigger dick then that elf that centi meter peter bastard i bet she coudl deep throat that small thing hahaha that bitch i hope she gets pregent and guys please bad mouth her cuz shes watchign this site to see wat i say aint that pathetic she did it last time man and shes probably doign it again

Re: How many of you peopel are sick and tried.....

GUESS WHAT??!!! me and her r goign abck out....no just fuckign wit ya but her new love who she says she loves with all her heart jsut dumped her and im waiting for her to coem bak to me and ask me out. Soo ill keep u updated on the big fight thats probably gonna happen

19

Re: How many of you peopel are sick and tried.....

sickf**k wrote:

GUESS WHAT??!!! me and her r goign abck out....no just fuckign wit ya but her new love who she says she loves with all her heart jsut dumped her and im waiting for her to coem bak to me and ask me out. Soo ill keep u updated on the big fight thats probably gonna happen

If I were you I would not go back out with her. She's just gonna end up breaking your heart again and cheat on you with someone else.

Re: How many of you peopel are sick and tried.....

Well you guys dont have the entire story soo im jsut gonna tell you it not but in the end I come out as the good guy. Ok well beign 16 and in hgih school with a girl ive been goign otu with for 1 and half years is kinda hard to not think botu sex. Now many will think im the asshole but im not. She kept sending me msgs abotu sex and shit liek that one said" you not Fred Flinstone but you sure make the bedrock" and another was about a Blowjob. Now these are msgs sent by her though myspace but she jsut had to be a bitch and delete them. Now when i asked out it she started a fight with me sayign you only want me for sex and Im not a slut and im not gettign prego. Now those are her reasons for not having sex first you dotn have to be a slut to have sex if thats the case theres a lot of sluts out there. Second why would i stay with her for a year and a half jsut for sex???? there plenty of other girls out there and would do me and yet i still stayed with her. There wasnt a day that i didnt love her. I was always there for her and did everythign for her. But i ask for one thing and its like i was askign for her life. Shes bitching at me cuz of my away msgs that say shit liek i hate you ect. and im like w/e shes the one goin out with sumone already on the same day when we broke up. that said alot to me. Now her parents hate me cuz i have a number of knifes and i have oen by my bed for protection never know when yourll need it. AN dim goign to a different skool next year and i said that i would probably cheat on her cuz we're not doign anything. If we woudl have sex i woudlnt cheat on her cuz i woudl have to tell her. Im not the cheatign type fo guy but there might b a time when sex is offered to me and i woudl do it cuz me and her didnt do anything. Now alot of ppl saw my point on this witht he mixed msgs and shit but some may not agree with me and call em an asshole but i dont think im such a bad guy..Leave some feedback

21

Re: How many of you peopel are sick and tried.....

sickf**k wrote:

Well you guys dont have the entire story soo im jsut gonna tell you it not but in the end I come out as the good guy. Ok well beign 16 and in hgih school with a girl ive been goign otu with for 1 and half years is kinda hard to not think botu sex. Now many will think im the asshole but im not. She kept sending me msgs abotu sex and shit liek that one said" you not Fred Flinstone but you sure make the bedrock" and another was about a Blowjob. Now these are msgs sent by her though myspace but she jsut had to be a bitch and delete them. Now when i asked out it she started a fight with me sayign you only want me for sex and Im not a slut and im not gettign prego. Now those are her reasons for not having sex first you dotn have to be a slut to have sex if thats the case theres a lot of sluts out there. Second why would i stay with her for a year and a half jsut for sex???? there plenty of other girls out there and would do me and yet i still stayed with her. There wasnt a day that i didnt love her. I was always there for her and did everythign for her. But i ask for one thing and its like i was askign for her life. Shes bitching at me cuz of my away msgs that say shit liek i hate you ect. and im like w/e shes the one goin out with sumone already on the same day when we broke up. that said alot to me. Now her parents hate me cuz i have a number of knifes and i have oen by my bed for protection never know when yourll need it. AN dim goign to a different skool next year and i said that i would probably cheat on her cuz we're not doign anything. If we woudl have sex i woudlnt cheat on her cuz i woudl have to tell her. Im not the cheatign type fo guy but there might b a time when sex is offered to me and i woudl do it cuz me and her didnt do anything. Now alot of ppl saw my point on this witht he mixed msgs and shit but some may not agree with me and call em an asshole but i dont think im such a bad guy..Leave some feedback

I'll tell you something. I don't know if you have already taken this up or studied it but you should start taking martial arts at least you can let your frustations out doing it in class and it's very rewarding and great exercise too. I'm a black belt in Tae Kwon Doe even though I don't study it anymore it was a great way to let your emotions out and sometimes your anger.

Re: How many of you peopel are sick and tried.....

Really Im going to Minerville High next year i dont think you guys know it but im stayign with my grandmother and I beleive theres somethign liek that a block away from her house. I might look into that cuz I wanna kcik the shit out fo her new b/f but fuck her theres more fish in the sea aka dumb blondes who suck cock for a living:P
hahaha sooo I sia dthis b4 and im gonna say it for the last time SHe needs me more then I need her. Talk botu a stalker she watched wat i was posting on thsi site and probably still is soo you no what i say................GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU STUPID PRUDE BITCH mad and if it wasnt for this site and you RIP id probably b in alot of stress

23

Re: How many of you peopel are sick and tried.....

It's all good man. This is just your first love and we all have been dumped before by a girl in our lives or the girls on this site  have been dumped by a guy too. It's a part of life an dyeah it sux right now for you but I swear you will get over it and move on. It takes alittle time but you will see.

Re: How many of you peopel are sick and tried.....

Im tryign my best to mvoe on and if tomorrow wasnt a skool dya id take a case of beer and drink it all but that would b a massive hangover too massive to go to skool sooo ill wait till friday big_smile

Re: How many of you peopel are sick and tried.....

i think i foudn ym dream girl. She soo fuckign hot and she has the best blonde hair and blue eyes thinkin bout her just makes me forget bout my ex