Re: Christmas presents

DirtyGirl wrote:

I don't really need anything for myself
but here is a list of stuff I bought for my son so far:

Rocksmith for XBox
Guitar Case for his new guitar
Small Line 6 amp
Pantera T-shirt
Sex Pistols T- Shirt
The Encyclopedia of Heavy Metal
Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon on Vinyl
Clash London Calling on Vinyl
Todd and the book of Pure Evil Season 1 on DVD
PJs

Wow! Dirty can I want Christmas with you. Are those original pressings of London calling and Dark side?

So f

Re: Christmas presents

shesaid? wrote:
DirtyGirl wrote:

I don't really need anything for myself
but here is a list of stuff I bought for my son so far:

Rocksmith for XBox
Guitar Case for his new guitar
Small Line 6 amp
Pantera T-shirt
Sex Pistols T- Shirt
The Encyclopedia of Heavy Metal
Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon on Vinyl
Clash London Calling on Vinyl
Todd and the book of Pure Evil Season 1 on DVD
PJs

Wow! Dirty can I want Christmas with you. Are those original pressings of London calling and Dark side?

So f


They are new ones but he recently received an original '72 version of Led Zeppelin 4 in mint condition for his birthday.   I was at it again today...and picked up Black Sabbath Paranoid and AC/DC Back in Black also....spoiled kid smile

Re: Christmas presents

Underdog wrote:
daxter wrote:

i got the best christmas presents already 2 healthy and happy nieces with another one the way in march. Nothing else can even compare so i don't care if i don't get anything else or not as i'm so happy. not to mention that albert pujols just signed with the angels man i'm on cloud nine right now.

Big congrats to you & your family on the new members of the family!!

thanks i appreciate it.

Re: Christmas presents

wolfman1959 wrote:
daxter wrote:

i got the best christmas presents already 2 healthy and happy nieces with another one the way in march. Nothing else can even compare so i don't care if i don't get anything else or not as i'm so happy. not to mention that albert pujols just signed with the angels man i'm on cloud nine right now.

glad you're feeling good  Dax! another warm family man! smile

thanks wolfy i appreciate the kind words

Re: Christmas presents

Horror dvd's & books, i put stuff on my Amazon wishlist & my wife get's me stuff from that so i always get stuff i really want. The main book i want is the Return of the Living Dead one.

Re: Christmas presents

ZOMBIE SLASHER wrote:

Horror dvd's & books, i put stuff on my Amazon wishlist & my wife get's me stuff from that so i always get stuff i really want. The main book i want is the Return of the Living Dead one.


I picked that one up a few months ago...you won't be disappointed smile

Re: Christmas presents

DirtyGirl wrote:
ZOMBIE SLASHER wrote:

Horror dvd's & books, i put stuff on my Amazon wishlist & my wife get's me stuff from that so i always get stuff i really want. The main book i want is the Return of the Living Dead one.


I picked that one up a few months ago...you won't be disappointed smile

That's great, i love getting a good book like that & i'll have loads of time to read it cause as from Friday i'm on hols til the 9th of Jan. big_smile