Topic: The Outsiders

What a cool early 80's film this was about gangs in the 60's.

You have the Soc's(preps) vs Greasers.

This film had a great cast in it with Patrick Swayze, C. Thomas Howell, Emilio Estevez, Tom Cruise, Rob Lowe, Matt Dillon, Ralph Macciho, Leif Garrett, etc......

I love this film and the fight scene towards the end between them was awesome.

Re: The Outsiders

I had to watch this in school like 5yrs ao but otherwise this was a good film, I need to go rent this. Maybe this week I will.

I agree 100%, but I think 'Rumblefish' is even better. smile

Hey you guys can't forget about another great movie 'The Warriors.' How could you forget about this movie and over look it. It's so damn entertaining from start to finish.

'Warriors - Come out an play'

Sheer class

This is another movie i can watch over and over again. I love every second of this movie.

isnt this a book???

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Hey you guys can't forget about another great movie 'The Warriors.' How could you forget about this movie and over look it. It's so damn entertaining from start to finish.

Yeah, I have The Warriors on dvd and fucking love that movie.

RIP wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Yeah, I have The Warriors on dvd and fucking love that movie.

It's impossible not to love The Warriors. I actually picked it up on DVD when it was digitally mastered i think last year and i never seen it and i bought it and became addicted to that movie. Just like i picked up Death Race 2000, never seen it and bought it and loved it.

The Wanderers is also another awesome gang film and has some comedy in it from the late 70's or early 80's with Ken Wahl from the tv show Wiseguy in it.

"stay gold Ponyboy" was my favorite my to say goodbye to friends for years. that movie has stuck w/ me for years.

Can't go wrong with Diane Lane as Cherry....she was smokin' hot back in the 80's...not too bad nowadays.  Patrick Swayze hasn't been as tough as the leader since Roadhouse.

This was a great movie with a great cast in it...I love Pony Boy smile

Alot of the same actors in The Outsiders also starred in the 80's hit Red Dawn together too.:cool:

RIP wrote:

Alot of the same actors in The Outsiders also starred in the 80's hit Red Dawn together too.:cool:

my fiancee and my brother love that movie..