Topic: iMDb Game

I already played this on another board, but the interest in it there wasn't that high, so I thought maybe in a movie related board like this more people will participate.

Basically someone names two movies or persons, and the participants have to find a way to get from one to the other just by clicking links.
Since there are a lot of lists, recommendations, trivia and references on every page, it would be very easy on most cases, so you are restricted to only use the "Full cast and crew" page and the Filmography for a page of person.

Example:
The two movies are Halloween (1978) and Aliens (1986)

So one possible way would be:

Halloween (1978) -> Jamie Lee Curtis -> True Lies (1994) -> Bill Paxton -> Aliens (1986)

A solution in 4 steps.

When the two movies are posted, we can have the contest for 24 or 48 hours and whoever found the shortest way until then is the winner. Of course it's no fun to go with easy movies like those, so there should be some more steps for most pairs. And I think we should not pair movie from very different regions, like asia - usa.
And since we're a horror board, I guess we should go with movies of that genre wink

So my first two movies would be Shaun of the Dead (2004) and Stir of Echoes (1999)

Last edited by golem09 (2011-12-16 14:12:57)