Topic: The Evading Trailer Online

Every once and a great while I stumble upon an independent movie that I feel I just have to share with everyone. As soon as I saw the trailer for this picture I thought it looked pretty damn good. So I'll leave you with the synopsis and the trailer b...

Read More : The Evading Trailer Online

Re: The Evading Trailer Online

I really liked what i saw. I definitely gotta check this movie out. I love the feel of house this movie is layed out. Dark and eery mood for this movie. And boy do i love independent movies. Great find and post Gooner. big_smile

Last edited by BlackDeathDamien (2007-05-12 21:52:13)

The Evading is not only a wicked sick ass film but it's what happends when truly dedicated  hard working indiviuals go against the odds and make a film with only the passion and love for the art!  This is a no/low budget film and i tell ya, seeing the premier in january theres no way it even comes close to looking like one.  So don't just see this film becuase it's bad ass, see it to support indie films everywhere and the hard working individuals that bust their ass for peanuts and coffee and come together and make, simply, art!

That's why i love all independent movies. Most of them look low budget but turn out to be a wonderful masterpiece. It's the art sense what the director is going for. I know a perfect example of one, Gummo. If you seen it, you know what i'm talking about. From start to finish, it's just a fanastic movie. This movie is definitely wierd but extremely great in alot of aspects. Another great independent movie i also loved alot is also called Jesus' Son. My list of great independent movies i have seen are alot of them. Way to many of them. I actually started getting hooked on independent movies when i was in college and ever since then, i can't get enough of them. And when i watch all of them, i look at all aspects of the entire movie.

GUMMO is indie film at it's best i swear to god.   i love Gummo!  i can't refer that movie enough!  I love when i tell someone to watch it and they come back and tell me i'm sick!  yes, yes i am! 

The Evading is one mind fuck after another, seeing it all come together at the premier was the most satisfying thing i have ever experienced.

Man, Gummo is one crazy ass movie.. Some parts of are so disgusting though.. Especially when that kid is taking the bath in that dirt water and drops his chocolate bar in it.. Yikes!

This film looks very interesting and hopefully I will be able to see it soon.. From what I have seen it looks fantastic..

Hey i loved every second of Gummo and didn't think there was one single sick part in the movie. If none of you have never seen it, i highly recommend it. To be honest, this is a pure buy. 2 other great ones are Requiem for a Dream and Pi. You can't get any better than these 2 movies.

Pi i don't think i've seen but requiem of a dream was what i researched for the trac marks on the heroin addicts on THe Evading!  My husband couldn't watch it with me, i kept rewinding the nasty scab party over and over and over again!

Pi is actually a fucked up movie but great movie. I love it. The entire movie is shot entirely in black and white. I think it's more messed up than Requiem for a Dream. I love the part in Requiem for a Dream when the grandmother gets addicted to weightloss pills and all of a sudden starts tripping so bad that the refrigerator comes alive and she thinks it's going to attack her. There's way to many good parts in that movie. But I definitely recommend checking out Pi, if you don't mind watching an entire movie in Black and White b/c i sure as hell didn't mind that one bit. And actually it took me so long to see it and once i did, i actually regretted myself taking so damn long to finally see it. And if i can remember the one specific part correctly, there's a scene where the main character gets so sucked into the world of math and can't take it anymore and i think he was running from the police, i can't remember, but he sticks something right into his brain which they actually show the object penetrating his brain.

Last edited by BlackDeathDamien (2007-05-13 00:52:33)