Topic: New years eve...

So, what are your plans for New Years eve? Do you plan on making any resolutions?

Me? I don't have any plans other than hanging out with my family. As for any resolutions? Nope.

Whatever you do? Be safe! Have fun!!

I hope you all have a fun filled, prosperous New Year.

Re: New years eve...

We're doing the usual- preparing the New Years Day feast of pork loin, sauerkraut, mashed potatoes; and watching football all day.  Except for Vampy, who has to work  until 6 sad  sad

Haven't not been with the family at New Years for... 15 years or so.  Monkey need no party, monkey like the family!

We have no plans to go anywhere this year so it's just me my wife & kids & a few beers in front of the tv.

Everyone have a good one. smile

No New Year's plans for me.  My aunt and uncle have invited me out with them to a bar but I'm thinking of playing sick come the day.  I'd rather stay home and write.

As for resolutions, I've got a couple.  Quit smoking (I did for a couple months late this year but picked up again when my unemployment was cut off and I got all stressed LOL ) but a weird thing has happened since I turned 40.  It was almost like overnight I stopped worrying about shit.  Now I just want to get healthy and get this writing thing going.  So my resolutions for this coming year are:

1. Quit smoking.
2. Lose more weight (I slacked off on this, too, late this year but was doing really well up 'til then)
3. Sell another screenplay.

All are well within my capabilities.

My wife was born on New Years day. so we are doing what ever she wants. but we are on a budget so I am not sure what.

Resolutions: lose 30 lbs

I'm not sure exactly what I'll be doing yet. I'm thinking I may be going to my friend's house to hang out and stuff. Everyone have a great New Years celebration!! smile

Probably not doing anything at all, but I don't mind. For the past few years I've gone all out and partied til the middle of the next day so a quiet one might be quite nice this year

Resolutions:
-Lose some weight/get fit
-Read more
-I'm going to be attempting to watch 365 horror movies in 2012 big_smile

HQ: " I'm going to be attempting to watch 365 horror movies in 2012."

Wife I have a some what similar goal. Make love 365 times in 2012.  wink

Sounds like a pretty awesome goal UD, and even if you don't make it I'm sure it will be a lot of fun attempting wink

With the amount I'm getting to see my gf nowadays I'll be lucky if I manage 3.65 times in '12!

^^
I'm not sure what the 0.65 times of making love means.

Also, I'll be setting up an HM skype convo for the NYE in case people want to stop in and say Happy New Years to other people.  I'm turning it on at 11:30AM US Eastern so the Aussies can start it off (if they want).

Things that go * Bump* in the night...

Funny.  I stated earlier that I'd been invited out by my aunt and uncle to a new year's eve party at a bar but that I'd likely play sick.  So naturally, about a half hour ago, she stopped by and reminded me, sure to add, "Don't go playing sick on us, now, we want you there!"

So much for a nice, quiet evening at home. hmm

Underdog wrote:

HQ: " I'm going to be attempting to watch 365 horror movies in 2012."

Wife I have a some what similar goal. Make love 365 times in 2012.  wink

Sounds like a good goal to keep UD.  Gotta make the wife happy!   smile

I'll be working.

make more horror films.

Nothing planned, stay home watch movies work on more art. I am all partied out and exhausted from Christmas just need some rest and take it easy. I wish everybody a happy new year!

New years eve ehere now. I am pretty drunk lol. Might be going out..might not.

New years resolution: get the tattoo I've wanted for years.

^ Before I see my man again preferably ha ha ha a

saying in tonight and having a few friends round for drinks. smile

hope everyone has a happy and safe new years eve!

LoudLon wrote:

Funny.  I stated earlier that I'd been invited out by my aunt and uncle to a new year's eve party at a bar but that I'd likely play sick.  So naturally, about a half hour ago, she stopped by and reminded me, sure to add, "Don't go playing sick on us, now, we want you there!"

So much for a nice, quiet evening at home. hmm

Just go for a couple of hours then everyones happy. smile

Oh well, I tried to start a convo on Skype but no one there.

Looks like Skype has developed a problem- Acey and Vampy's programs keep crashing anytime I call them.  sad   Skype has no love for the monkey.

Last edited by azathoth (2011-12-31 10:32:25)

I have come here from the future to bring you this warning.
That's no moon.
It's a trap.

Happy New Year meatsacks big_smile

wont be getting my kiss this year it seems

Happy New years!

Off to go dancing with Vampy.
Happy New Years everyone!  big_smile