Topic: Please pray!

I dont know how many of yo upray but if you do please pray for my niece Lilli they just had to take her to the emergency room. She is very sick with a high fever and cant breathe. she is 10 months old.  pleas e pray

Re: Please pray!

I will.  Keep us updated.

Don't worry, RBM.  Babies get fevers.  That's just how it goes.  Her parents smartly took her to the hospital, so she'll be fine.  A couple baby aspirins and she'll be wailing at the top of her lungs and keeping them up at night again in no time flat. smile

hope little lilli is soon back to her smiling self Renee.x

Don't believe in god but I hope she is ok. Let the doctors do there thing and she will be ok! Keep calm <3 xo

Those guys in the hospital know what they are doing revenge, she's in the best possible place. They'll make her better, and in the meantime you are all in my thoughts xxx

Hope your little niece is home feeling better soon.   All you can do you is be there for her Mom.  Take care Revenge.

Sorry I didnt update till now after being up most of the night with them I just woke up.  Lilli has RSV they just got home from her doctor and has antibotics poor thing has a fear of doctors now. Thank you all so much for praying and thinking of Lilli last night

One of my daughters got RSV and it was pretty scary! As others have said " the doctors know their stuff and she will be fine." Kids are super resilient! Good to hear she;s doing better smile  Never the less; I will say a prayer for her and family tonight!

i hope that everything is better and i will say a few words before i go to sleep tonight.

Glad Lilli is better!  smile
If the docs could save my sorry ass, they sure as heck would save a little munchkin's.

Give her a hug for me from the monkeys when you see her.  I'll say a prayer now anyway, because it can't hurt.

please continue to pray they are traking lilli back to the doctor she cant breathe again

Will do, hope she feels better. My son was sick a lot his first year, we had to buy a nebulizer, in use it many a night. They get healthier and stronger every day.

The monkey clan will always support the Lilli with it's prayers.