Topic: The road to the Super Bowl

G.B. looks like the team to beat, again. There are a few other teams who also look pretty strong. Three that come to mind are, N.O. Saints, N.E. patriots, S.F 49'ers.

So, do you have a team your rooting for?
Who do you think will win this yrs Super Bowl?

Re: The road to the Super Bowl

I would say for me S.F in the NFC and Houston in the AFC are the teams I am cheering for. G.B will probably win though unless S.F comes through big

I am rooting for the Pack. 

I don't like to predict who will be in the big game while my team is in the mix.

The Giants are looking pretty good too.  It will be interesting to see how the Saints play in San Fran and away from their dome.

The stronger teams definitely seem to be in the NFC right now.

Last edited by Ghostseeker (2012-01-08 13:12:15)

I'm rooting for The Pats. I don't have much of a choice since it's my wife's team.

My prediction is Packers vs Patriots, with the Packers winning back-to-back championships.

WOW, what a game! S.F. played one of the better playoff games I've seen n a while and take down N.O.

Yea, that Niners/Saints game was off the shit. Was pulling for the Saints, but Niners winning is great too, since my team didn't make the playoffs. Hell, who am I kidding, my team NEVER makes the playoffs (Bills fan).

Also a Tebow fan, but not surprised they're getting crushed. Oh, and I've been a Tebow fan for 6 years now. No bandwagon jumping for me. Gators!!!!

I'll just get it out of the way.  That sucked.  At this point I hope the Pats win so everyone (excpet Dog apparently) else is miserable too.

Any team looking for a - looked like he was potentially going to be one of the greatest tight ends ever.  The Pack has one for you.

Down to 4 teams.

Bal vs NE: NE I would say has a slight edge against Bal

SF vs NYG: Who knows?? Not I.

Still rooting for NE , but mostly hoping for close games at this point.

I am still hoping for San Fran big_smile

JJ wrote:

I am still hoping for San Fran big_smile

Don't tell the wifey...but secretly I'm rooting for the Niners. Gotta love an underdog!

Well, we're half way there with N.E. beating the Ravens 23-20.

Gotta feel bad for the Ravens kicker Cundiff, after missing a 32yd field goal that would have tied the game and sent it into OT.

Looking forward to kicking back at home watching the game with my wife. I got me some chicken wings, tempura shrimp, chips-n-dips, and pot stickers, all ready for the SB game.

Are you watching the game today? With who? Where? Who ya rooting for? Any predictions?

I'm rooting for the Pats, as is my wife. I despise E. Manning for personal reasons.

Prediction: Pats win 34-24

Grilling some steaks, slow roasting some BBQ ribs, baked potatoes.  Of course some alfredo spinach dip. 

Watchin' with the family, at home.

We're rooting for the Pats- 1) Eagles/Giants rivalry  2) Eli whining his way to NY.

Close game.  Brady hasn't played indoors this year, but the surface favors his quick release timing routes.  But that also favors the Giants CBs with their footing.  Conversely, Pats D isn't the best (oh, 2nd worst actually), so they are probably going to get carved, too.

I'm going.... 35-31... Giants  (  sad  )

i'm gonna be watching with me, myself and i and i'm going for the giants all the way to repeat what they did last time they met.

Any one for a friendly TT's bet on the game? I will gladly take N.E and give 3 pts.

^^
You're on for 500 TTs, El DoggyDoRight!

Just to be clear- "giving 3" means Pats by at least 4, correct?  (You can tell I'm a gambling whiz  lol  )

^^ Yup!

Although the team I was hoping to win, lost. It was a good game, and from a fan's perspective, ya couldn't ask for much more.

500 TT's goes to senor azzythoth for taking the Giants.

And my score prediction was so, so close!  lol