Topic: Prometheus.

Looks like it could be pretty good.
ETA June 8 2012.
The first trailer looks interesting.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1446714/

Re: Prometheus.

I am really excited for this movie, whether it is related to Alien or not it looks like it will be awesome

It is the one movie that I am really looking forward to seeing this summer.

Its great to see the man himself Scot behind this one,, and not some other director,, after what happened to the THING, and what could of been a great movie if Carpenter had jumped on it , thought there was some great scope to the Thing prequel, as so many questions were left unanswered!!!!,,,
with Scots new movie Prometheus it looks like hes proper gone for it, and has captured the very essence of how it all starts , its gunna be massive!!

I used to think this was a stand alone film like Ridley Scott said, but he may be trying to disguise it and it may just be an alien prequel.

Hey guys! Nice to see you again!
Kid, "Prometheus" is definitely an "Alien" prequel, even though we probably won't see any xenomorph around. Scott decided to focus on the Alien universe, instead of the creature, and I think that's not a bad idea. The expansion of the universe is necessary. The creature will make its return when the ground will be ready (is that the actual expression?). We just have to be patient and enjoy (hopefully) this pit stop that is Prometheus.

Last edited by Hicks (2012-05-15 02:56:07)

I feel that the movie might have been ruined for me by the trailers, I was really excited to see this movie but the trailers kind of revealed the entire movie so there is nothing left to discover. O and Hicks there is a Xenomorph in the movie it is just fossilized lol

Well, I doubt we'll see in action a full-grown one:)

That's the best trailer I've seen yet.  But JJ may be right, unless there is a lot more to the film, we've just seen the Cliff's Notes version.

haha nah I do not think we will either Hicks, and yeah Az I feel I could probably predict most of the movie right now and I would be at least 90% right