Topic: Help with my horror site

hey guys im building a horror movie site and i was wondering if any of you would like to write a review about any film you like and donate it to my site? if your interest the site will be www.horrortime.co.uk it will have an online shop and review all new moview that come out. ive also got some free tickets to frightfest by film4 this year which im going to give away in prizes. once the site takes off i will be able to pay for reviews and stuff but until then it will have to be purely volunteering. im after anything that can help with the site like any art work or graphic designing. i need a logo and stuff so if you feel like you can help reply to this post or email me at thehorrortime@gmail.com . i will be looking for moderators and 2 full time staff that will not be the best wage but liveable to work for the site also im going to be shooting budget movies of my own which will have a budget of about £3000 a movie which is really low but im sure i can do something with it so guys any help would be awesome. the basic website will be up and running within the next week or so.

thanks guys

Re: Help with my horror site

I'll let yo know if I still need a job next week.

^ I have a job for you this week. how do you feel about sheep and midgets? are you good with your hands?

Midgets give me the heebie jeebies.

azathoth wrote:

Midgets give me the heebie jeebies.

Better than the clap.

True, true.

swollenguy wrote:

^ I have a job for you this week. how do you feel about sheep and midgets? are you good with your hands?

Hairy midgets? You SOB!  You promised me that job.

Ghostseeker wrote:
swollenguy wrote:

Hairy midgets? You SOB!  You promised me that job.

oh you got the job, your the midget. think Dawrf on golf but with safe words.

I want you to say "Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis" if things get out of hand.

Lemon keep us posted. Looks like you got a lot of concepts going , might be a little early for submissions.

Last edited by swollenguy (2012-01-24 14:24:10)

thanks swollenguy it will be live within the next week or so. There is lots done its just it havent been published to the net yet but as soon as it is i will let you guys know.