Topic: Live video walkthrough of Gun Town

Me & Ace are on Skype, and he's in Gun Town, he said if anyone shows, he can show us the location live at 3PM Eastern, 2PM Central.

<Deadite voice> Join Us <end voice>

I'm going to start up a new chat for this.  Let me know if you can beforehand since the video only works for so many people for free, so I'm not adding everyone on there in the beginning.

Last edited by azathoth (2012-02-12 14:04:11)

Re: Live video walkthrough of Gun Town

Thanks Ace!  Cool little walkthrough.  If it recorded right, I need to do a little editing (some spoilers came up), and I'll post it on YouTube so you can see the location of GT2.  You also get to see a monkey sitting on my head.  It may take a while- I'm burning 150% processor power on encoding this sucker (dual processor); I recorded at HD level so you all could see the splendor of Acey (and me having a monkey on my head).  lol

Last edited by azathoth (2012-02-12 15:19:18)

Did I miss it already?  Aww...

^^
Sorry, dear, yes.  sad  Lee had to go to do movie stuff with his people.  If the vid comes out correctly I'll be posting the link in a bit.

Thanks Azz smile

Still working on it... dang, video processing is a bitch.  Another hour or so while it encodes, sigh.  I did cut out the little spoiler for you, Ace.

Crimeny, it's still working.  I had to fire up Safari just to get on the 'net.  The video is kinda choppy; I'm blaming it on Ace for using his cellphone as a camera.  My antiquated system would have nothing to do with it, even if it's older than some of the members here.  lol

Just waiting on final approval from Ace and I post the link.

Hey folks, Ace gave me the thumbs to post the video.

Here it is-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAr-ckaMoAs

And you get to see a grown man with a monkey sitting on his head.

No one?  Really?  This is a good 8 minutes of being in the presence of The Beard.

Thanks Az, and Ace that was pretty cool! To bad I was at work when ya made the video.

Nice of Ace to give us the first cousin tour.

"hey, azz."  That was very realistic, how you made the human puppet head you were sitting on move it's mouth. Didn't know you were apt in ventriloquism.

Thanks you two!

glad you guys like it. I would have enjoyed doing it more if it would have been warmer!!!

That was awesome!

Nice job, guys.

and Az, I like your monkey hat! smile