Re: POLL: Deadliest Horror Movie Warrior, ROUND 16

Well you couldn't have signed up at a better time.  We're currently about a month and a half or so into the 2nd season of Deadliest Horror Movie Warrior, and 'Rex will be appearing in a new match in about five weeks. smile

LoudLon wrote:

Well you couldn't have signed up at a better time.  We're currently about a month and a half or so into the 2nd season of Deadliest Horror Movie Warrior, and 'Rex will be appearing in a new match in about five weeks. smile

Oh really? I can't wait to see the poor fool who'll oppose Rexy this time lol

Thanks for the heads up

Last edited by RawHeadRex (2013-10-27 15:35:46)

I won't say who he's facing so as not to ruin the surprise, but suffice to say if the character were to play $25,000 Pyramid, he'd be in way over his head.

Eh?  Eh?

Eh... lol

LoudLon wrote:

I won't say who he's facing so as not to ruin the surprise, but suffice to say if the character were to play $25,000 Pyramid, he'd be in way over his head.

Eh?  Eh?

Eh... lol

Damn, this forum needs a "like" button on posts lol

But I seriously can't wait for the next challenger, there's a few  guys I'd love to see Rawhead go up against, and one in general, I think would make for a great match wink

But heads WILL roll, and knowing Rawhead, he'll just pick up those heads and carry them around lol