Topic: Five Girls In Horror Movies you don't want to mess with

Here Are five women that i think even sexual deviants like Demontosome, deadhorse and SwollenGuy would think twice about tackling. Not because they are particularly bad looking( well three of them to me are plain) but the fact that you will proberly die a horrible death. here they are in reverse order as always :-

5. Carrie White as Played by Sissy Spacek in Carrie (1976). Poor misunderstood Carrie White, the butt of jokes in the class, bullied and abused by her religious zealot of a mother. a virgin, not understanding how her teenage body is changing as she reaches puberty. a Shy, lonely, simple girl who dreams of meeting a boy like any other teenager. she is not any teenager she has psychic and pyrokinetic powers that will be unleashed  on you if you push her to the limit. not a particularly bad girl but not one you would want to upset.

4. Dawn as played by Jess Weixler in Teeth (2007). another high school girl and one who isn't bad looking but you don't want to mess with this girl because if you do and you get serious and you want to dip your wick in the honeypot, you are in for a shock, this girl bites in a bad way.her naughty bit has teeth literaly and will bite your wanger off. owwwwww!

3.Katrina played by Grace Jones in Vamp ( 1985). i personly  would not want to tangle with fearsome Ms Grace Jones in real life, a bona fide weird and wild woman if ever there was one ( as those Brits old enough remember from her t.v chat  show assault on poor old Russell Harty back in the 1980's. here she is a mysterious alluring sexual nightclub dancer who dances for her supper because she eyes lusty men as meals on legs as she is an ancient vampire that likes to get her large fangs into and get a hearty mouthful of the red stuff.

2.Catherine Valmont played by Francoise Blanchard in The Living Dead Girl ( 1974). this girl is proberly the best looking of this bunch, blonde, french but she has a big drawback she is dead, she is bought back alive by a gas and is a cross between a vampire and a zombie and her friend lures boys to her so she can snack on their blood and their flesh.

1. May Dove Canady played by Angela Bettis in May ( 2002) a seriously  disturbed girl this one  who like Carrie White had a lonely childhood and whose only real friend was a doll and as she gets older and sexual aware things don't really improve and she decides to have a doll as a friend again, but this time out of human body parts. make sure you don't go out on a limb for this girl!

well there you are, can you think of any other dangerous and seriously weird women in horror films? please tell us, you might save a life and you do a favour to some of the perverts on here. smile

Last edited by wolfman1959 (2012-04-28 19:41:05)

Re: Five Girls In Horror Movies you don't want to mess with

Buffy the Vampire Slayer (preferably Geller, but Swanson will do)
The woman from Misery.
Mrs. Vorhees.
Ridley from Alien.
Drew Barrymore from Firestarter.
Any female warden from any womens' jail movie.
The girl from Audition.
Any Japanese ghost girl(s).

azathoth wrote:

Buffy the Vampire Slayer (preferably Geller, but Swanson will do)
The woman from Misery.
Mrs. Vorhees.
Ridley from Alien.
Drew Barrymore from Firestarter.
Any female warden from any womens' jail movie.
The girl from Audition.
Any Japanese ghost girl(s).

what Az ! i wouldn't mind messing with Geller but i would prefer Kirsty Swanson she looks really good in most of her films. i would mess with Sigourney as well. by the way i did say HORROR films you stupid monkey oaf! wink

Jess Weixler is soooooo hhhooooottttttt though!

Awesome list Wolfie!  Those are some crazy ladies for sure smile

hhmmm....how about Aileen from Monster?

DirtyGirl wrote:

Awesome list Wolfie!  Those are some crazy ladies for sure smile

hhmmm....how about Aileen from Monster?

not a horror film Mary.

Last edited by hellrat (2012-04-28 19:53:18)

Sil-Species.

ha nice! Add the woman from I Spit On Your Grave!

hellrat wrote:

Sil-Species.

I Would mess with her Hellie.

Beatrice Dalle (as the Woman) from Inside.